Hacking 4.4.0 and 1.9 firmware update error

Megan5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing around with my supercard after it not working for quite some time and now it never gets past the error screen. Sometimes it doesnt read correctly and for some reason i have to go to the settigns menu and clsoe that to get the "Alex rider" to appear. I updated my card files to the current version and i jsut cant seem to use my card anymore. As the title said my 3ds is 4.4.0 still.

Megan5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I tried another sd card and I think it was the read error with the 3ds and how it fits in a normal 3ds, i just swaped my 3ds for a 3ds XL and it worked fine. After I updated it my new 3dsxl tho it get error as expected, now i need to borrow my friends DSi XL to update my cart.

Megan5000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DStwo is still not working on any 3ds i try. I jsut updated the software on my friends NDSXL and it worked fine for 3 tries on my 3dsxl, i started playing around with cheats and then it froze. Ever since then im back to square one. it loads on the NDSXL and not my 3dsxl. I tried the paper trick for both the card and the mirco sd card and that does not work either. I'm at loss it dunno want to do =[

It's definitely a read issue but the paper is not working i get the same on and off issue with this card. Works fine on NDS but on 3ds its an issue that happens randomly and at a high %

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday