porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good news everyone!

The official AK2i website updated with an announcement for the upcoming release of a ptach for 4.4.0-10.

So,it is possible that AK2i team found a way to bypass Nintendo's latest AP measures!

http://www.acekard.com/news.php#128

Any thoughts on this?
I dunno. I don't really see it as being a confirmation for an upcoming patch. More like the generic reminder to not update (which for some reason some people ignore and then bitch about when sh!t happens You'd think that people would know better huh? I mean seriously, anyone with half a cerebrum would be realise that an update will screw their cart over, given the past few updates :\). Though I would really really like to be proven wrong. :)

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good news everyone!

The official AK2i website updated with an announcement for the upcoming release of a ptach for 4.4.0-10.

So,it is possible that AK2i team found a way to bypass Nintendo's latest AP measures!

http://www.acekard.com/news.php#128

Any thoughts on this?

This news are old news, they had this on their site even before officialy releasing the 4.3 update. The only difference is that they apparently rearrenged the news so this 4.4 warning would be the first on the page.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah,I know that this is a copy-paste message but if they had not an upcoming patch in the works,why bother?

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- To warn people not to update their 3ds
- To avoid embarassing theirselves not announcing their usual updates
- Maybe they could be working on an actual update, but we will have to wait a couple of months to be sure

Xuang

Professional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is sort of misleading I clicked on this hoping that there would be an update to 4.4.0 but instead it's just some guy/gal bitching about how slow the acekard team is. wat a downer

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope they post a update and I be happy to wait..:D Good luck Acekard Team..
My AceKard2i don't work in my 3DS XL( I just got it and it was already updated with 4.4) but it does work in my original DS..;) so I can still use it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...