Hacking 4.2e hack

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Can Some One Help i am busy putting the 4.2 hack on to my wii i have installed homebrew channel but when i go to put the second files on for the homebrew to load to play back up games where you click the launch button when you press the home key on control there is no launch button and there no files on homebrew
does any one know what could be the problem .

Thanks.

Whuzz

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
whuzz said:
It Is the files to Remove IOS249 , i am using files for 4.2 of homebrewware hack i have put pic to show you what files im using..

http://imageupload.org/pt-14129580341514.html
Use ModMii
and IF YOU PAID FOR THIS SOFTWARE YOU WERE SCAMMED!

HBC Scam Warning
QUOTEScam Warning

Certain sites are selling The Homebrew Channel and/or the Twilight Hack or bundle them with purchases. These sites typically claim to offer many features for your Wii, while in reality they just provide a collection of freely available software, illegally.

The Homebrew Channel and the Twilight Hack are strictly distributed as a free download from this website. Any kind of sale, bundling, or redistribution in association with commercial activity is strictly forbidden and a violation of copyright. Don't let them scam you into paying money for free stuff!

If you have clearly been sold this software, you should report them to their payment processor (often ClickBank, Plimus, or PayPal) and demand your money back. Keep in mind that this kind of sale is illegal (selling our free software is a violation of copyright) and also fraudulent. If the payment processor refuses to issue a refund, contact your credit card company and request a chargeback.
HackMii HBC Scam

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, do ModMii, click it from my sig....... you run it from your PC, and put the files it downloads onto your SD card. It also generates a guide for you to follow.

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help , Ill Try That Modmii Can i just uninstall The homebrew channel from my wii and start fresh with modmii ?

Thanks

Whuzz

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great ill try that soon , even thou i have installed dvd x , bootmii and homebrew channel will i just uninstall homebrew and that will delete the rest ?

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have downloaded the program downloaded files aye need just wanted to make sure i wouldnt break it already having homebrew installed.

Thanks

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am doing it now you know when its making a nand back up and the green dots are moving along do i have to wait for it to finish before aye continue ?#

and other thing can i play back up games with this mod from disc ?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it'll save to your SD card, let it run. and just follow all the steps.
you may have to install a loader, use Neogamma to load discs, or Configurable USB loader for a usb drive loader.

whuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where can i download Neogamma to load discs, or Configurable USB loader as im only getting usb loader on mine and how would i put them on if you could let me know that would be great thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.