buuut i really want this to work
yaywii.gif

mattesno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
will you include the bannerbomb fix hack in your hacks.ini?
now that you can patch ios36 and install priiloader on a virgin 4.3 wii, it would be very usefull to have it in order to install HBC and Bootmii.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mattesno1 said:
now that you can patch ios36 and install priiloader on a virgin 4.3 wii, it would be very usefull to have it in order to install HBC and Bootmii.

You still need to use Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack TO patch IOS36 and install priiloader, so it would be of NO benefit.

And you can easily add it yourself.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
SifJar said:
mattesno1 said:

You still need to use Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack TO patch IOS36 and install priiloader, so it would be of NO benefit.

How? I can only find it for NTSC-U here on the forum and I don't know how to port the hack to PAL.

Thanks

mattesno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
petspeed said:
SifJar said:
mattesno1 said:

How? I can only find it for NTSC-U here on the forum and I don't know how to port the hack to PAL.

Thanks

Exactly my thoughts, too. Plus there actually is a benefit. Without that priiloader hack, I won't be able to install HBC, will I?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mattesno1 said:
petspeed said:
SifJar said:
mattesno1 said:

Thanks

Exactly my thoughts, too. Plus there actually is a benefit. Without that priiloader hack, I won't be able to install HBC, will I?

Yes you will. Installing HBC is completely unrelated to bannerbomb. Once SM is patched, and you have an IOS that HackMii Installer can use, Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack can run HackMii Installer just fine. And you WILL need to run one of those exploits to patch SM anyway, so bannerbomb is not needed at all, and nor is the patch.

Anyway, for porting it to PAL, see here : http://sifjarsblog.wordpress.com/2009/08/0...ader-hacks-ini/

mattesno1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SifJar said:
Yes you will. Installing HBC is completely unrelated to bannerbomb. Once SM is patched, and you have an IOS that HackMii Installer can use, Indiana Pwns or Smash Stack can run HackMii Installer just fine. And you WILL need to run one of those exploits to patch SM anyway, so bannerbomb is not needed at all, and nor is the patch.

Anyway, for porting it to PAL, see here : http://sifjarsblog.wordpress.com/2009/08/0...ader-hacks-ini/

Thanks for Calrifying! I think I got some things confused. Anyway, I'll just stay on 4.2
smile.gif

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I tried to port the Bannerbomb hack to PAL. I haven't upgraded to 4.3 and don't plan to do it in the near future so I haven't tested it. Fell free to use it at your own risk.

[Enable Bannerbomb v2]
version=514
offset=0x81529CDC,0x81529D3C
value=0x48000040,0x48000040

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buffdog said:
@sifjar plz if u have time to can u make startpatch plz for 4.3
bow.gif
if i was a coder i would do it but am not so if u can plz or
lecture.gif
me but that would take to long so if u have the time thx

I'm not a coder either. But updating StartPatch doesn't actually need knowledge of coding, just how to compile (which is very simple, once devkitPro is installed. Simply open a terminal/command window, navigate to directory of homebrew and type "make"). Besides that, you simply edit the offsets in the patches.h file, and if you're using the original (i.e. not MOD), which is easier to update, you need to change the name of the DOL in main.c. However, it's a slightly long and boring process, which I couldn't really be bothered to do. Sorry. Main reasons for this: I don't have 4.3, and I don't even use StartPatch anyway.

Regardless of this, I may still update it, however, in the next couple of weeks, I am only at home for 2-3 days, so probably won't have time to do it then. If no one has done it after those about two weeks, I will attempt to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...