Gaming 3rd Gen pokemon transfer to 6th Gen

FullMetalKyuubi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!
I'm tryin' to transfer my pokemon from ruby version (original), to heart gold (DSTwo) to my Black 2 version (DSTwo).
My DSTwo flashcard is uptaded to the latest version, but when i'n in HG menu, it don't give me the option "Transfer from ruby version".
There is maybe any setting i have to put?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have access to pal park yet in heart gold? also for pokebank you will require to have a retail Gen 5 game. also transferring to gen 5 from gen 4 requires 2 ds and a retail gen 4 game.

FullMetalKyuubi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes i do. If for pokebank i need a retail game im in big troubles. However i've got a DSlite and a 3ds, so the only thing missing is a retail black version. Do i need an heart gold retail version too? Because i red on various forums and web pages that, someone can easily transfer pokemons from ruby to heart gold or soul silver with an r4 or a DSTwo!

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i do. If for pokebank i need a retail game im in big troubles. However i've got a DSlite and a 3ds, so the only thing missing is a retail black version. Do i need an heart gold retail version too? Because i red on various forums and web pages that, someone can easily transfer pokemons from ruby to heart gold or soul silver with an r4 or a DSTwo!

Ruby(rom or retail) -> Heart Gold(rom or retail)
Heart Gold(retail only) -> Black(rom or retail)
Black(retail only) -> PokeBank

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a similar problem, so I'll post this here instead of opening a new thread:
I recently thought about transferring all my Pokemon to my new X or Y game, once I get it, to finally have my Pokemon in a single game. As an early Pokemon fan, I own all five Gen 3 games, three Gen 4 games plus a pretty filled up Pokemon Ranch and one Gen 5 game, all retail cards. As you can guess I collected quite a few Pokemon in the last decade, summing up to a total of 1015. :D It would take me ages to just transfer all my Gen 3 Pokemon to Gen 4, but then again transfer all of those and even more to Gen 5? That's just ridiculous. I would appreciate help in speeding up this process with external tools of any kind. I own an old M3 real, so it would be no problem to get the games plus save games on my computer but how to put them on my Black 1 game in a way that also looks somewhat legitimate? Catching them in Pal Park would normally overwrite information like place caught.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat