3in1 Exapansion pack problem

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Tux', Jul 27, 2009.

Jul 27, 2009

3in1 Exapansion pack problem by Tux' at 8:42 AM (797 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Tux'
    OP

Member Tux' GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Ok, I'm using M3 DS Real, and EZ Flash 3in1. I'm using the EZ flash Expansion tool 1.9a. It seems I can not save in my games. I'm trying to play Mother 3, but when I save it tells me unable to save. Before I write it to the NOR, it says SRAM save not found, so how can I get it to save. It doesn't with in PSRAM mode either. It can't find the save or something.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Mother 3 uses EEPROM for save type. You have to SRAM patch the game.

EEPROM is not a supported save type by the 3in1. Use http://gbatemp.net/newgon/?dat=gba to find any other games you plan to play that has EEPROM for save type.

3. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I was able to get mother 3 to work with the 3in1 though...AKAIO just made a save, and it worked. Unless the english patch automatically sram patches it.

Oh yeah, and @ your sig, I was totally able to load unsigned drivers in Vista x64...a startup hack can disable it. [​IMG]

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    it refering to the x32 unsigned drivers that are used for the EFA-Linker, what that hack is for is to load x64 unsigned drivers. And on top of that Vista x64 will never load x32 drivers.

Try reading the first post before you even type. He is using a M3, not an Acekard.

5. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Just pointing out that it works on mine. And I know, I thought it was talking about unsigned x64 drivers. It's kind of annoying that they don't work with x64...there's so many things out there that just don't work.