3DX Ripper is useless/won't extract data

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm trying to rip textures, frames, etc from a 32-bit version of Dolphin using 3DXRipper 1.8 (since the link for 1.8.1 is restricted) but, no matter how many times I try, it simply does NOT extract the data. I tried running it as an admin, nope. Made sure it was using the GT555M GPU (which is it) thinking it was using the Intel HD3000 but it wasn't, and yet it still didn't do anything.

And yes, the graphics settings are set to DirectX9 and not DX11, so that part isn't the issue.

What I'm trying to do is capture frames/textures so I extract usable information in order to covert models into usable .obj, .dae, etc. From there, I can rig them with 3DS Studio Max 2011 and eventually import them into Brawl, but Brawl is another story, I'm not worried about that. What my question is, is why on earth do I get the impression that I'm so damned as to never use this program? So many people have used it, but why is it I'm the only one who can't?

Dolphin uses the function keys for savestates, but so does 3DXRipper, but I don't think they're conflicting. There should be a green icon that says "ready to capturre" but there isn't.

To sum up, 3DXRipper launches the x86 version just fine, but when a game launches, data can't be extracted; what am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o