Status
Not open for further replies.

KalasGiacomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Am i the only one that thinks the new feature is horrible AF? everytime you click anything there sounds like a fart, hilarous.

Kazmatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was also a period with lewd emojis on the screen. I have a screenshot, but I assume it's not acceptable for posting here.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@erman1337 Could you fix this ?
The chatbox covering the reply before me bcs i cant scroll the chat anymore
also as you can see the send button is not visible (at least in firefox but i can see it clearly on chrome)

cant scroll anymore.jpg

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@erman1337 Could you bring back the close button for theme preview just like before. When i open 3dsthem using my phone i have hardtime closing the preview with back button of my phone, this sometimes make the site reload and sometimes the preview is not closing while the close button from before you redesign make the preview closed easily w/o reload the site
Also last one, the theme preview look stretched like this (im using chrome)
Screenshot_2017-04-05-16-09-59.jpg Screenshot_2017-04-05-16-09-32.jpg

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337
A suggestion, you could add to the site a system of medals, which gives medals through votes. Medals for the best theme of the month, better customized textures, better music and better image used.

heraymo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why can i see previews of themes on your site but then i can't see splash screen previews. and also it says it doesn t wwork with firfox but it doesnt display anything on other browsers

droople

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
I'm just wondering that is Chrome the only browser can be fully functional on splash screens page?

I tried opera beta, it seems give me the same download no matter what splash I choose.

Cheers

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could the ability to navigate with the Arrow Keys on your keyboard be added? Having to click the next page within the pagination isn't super convenient.

At the very least, having something like [First] [Previous] [Page Numbers] [Next] [Last] in the pagination would be super helpful.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
opera beta
why aren't you just using google chrome?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I think there are some issues with the search function. nothing shows up for alot of searches, even when i just search something like "f-zero", when I have 2 themes with that in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y