Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 You removed the post mode without approval, I say this because I received notification from a user who has more than 10 themes posted, and when I clicked on the notification, said that the theme will have to be approved.

The theme is this https://3dsthem.es/12654

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-07-21-50-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-07-21-50-49.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 225

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@erman1337 You removed the post mode without approval, I say this because I received notification from a user who has more than 10 themes posted, and when I clicked on the notification, said that the theme will have to be approved.

The theme is this https://3dsthem.es/12654
The download count is also checked now.

Last edited by erman1337,

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the website! Only problem is I can't make an account cause it says my email is already taken. Odd. And what's with all the animé?!

Last edited by ATofix,
Reactions: SG6000

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 You could explain this better, if I understood correctly, besides having to have a certain amount of themes, you will need to have a certain number of download to disable the approval system.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are you willing to make the 3DSThemes App you were working on open source so people could potentially fork it & try & pick up the pieces of what you were doing? I understand that it's cancelled; I'm just curious if you would do that, namely for people like myself to pitch in.
It's not canceled, search for the name "themely" he release it few weeks ago

Reactions: LunarD3ATH

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@erman1337 I didn't get a response last time, but I really think a spoiler tag would be nice. It wouldn't cover older content, but for people who don't want to see spoilers when browsing, I have no doubt it would be appreciated. I only bring it up because I was talking with another user about it not that long ago and they agreed it would be helpful.

Reactions: Mr.Faq2015

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 You could add in the themes send panel an additional field, which allows you to add extra information such as links, information that we do not want to appear in the descriptions, and so on.

Because if we put this information in the descriptions, that information will be added to the theme descriptions file.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: PrincessLillie

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm getting a little frustrated. How do you find your favorites (hearts)? I used to be able to do it much faster, but now I can't find the list anywhere. I'm speaking very specifically about every theme I've ever favorited in one list.

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I'm getting a little frustrated. How do you find your favorites (hearts)? I used to be able to do it much faster, but now I can't find the list anywhere. I'm speaking very specifically about every theme I've ever favorited in one list.
The dropdown on the right?

You can alternatively just copy and paste this link too: https://3dsthem.es/?fav

Last edited by FlameSpeedster,

Squee777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone make some SHINee themes plz! I see other K-pop themes. And at least one with bgm of the song "View"❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel