Hardware 3DS XL - Reboot after close Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo

felipes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found this strange reboot 3ds, I asked some friends and said that is normal in smash and monster hunter. But I've seen people who have 3ds xl and have not had this reboot. So I wonder if it is normal or not? (Sorry for my English, I learned reading and playing)

D

Deleted User

Yea it's normal.It happens in smash for me aswell,I just hold the trigger button during the reboot and it kicks me right back to menuhax when it's putting me in the sysnand.

felipes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait you mean each time you close sun and moon demo it says ''closing software'' then ''please wait'' and close, then yes it's normal . Always happen in smash for me.
Yes, that same message. How not to play smash and monster hunter, I had never seen

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, that same message. How not to play smash and monster hunter, I had never seen
There is a reason you are having this. You are using a o3ds and these games are high memory type of games. the o3ds needs to reboot in order to play these types of games unlike the New3ds.

Reactions: felipes

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Any game that uses extra RAM (extended memory mode) such as Monster Hunter 4, MHG, Smash, and now Sun/Moon, will all cause the old3DS to reboot when closing them. That's basically the side effect to using the extra RAM for the games.

Reactions: felipes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1