Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No CPP integration?
No thanks.

The DSi XL was fantastic for old people and children I suppose. Neither audience really desperately needs a 3DS yet. Would have rather seen a 3DS with CPP integration so it would actually be worth buying.

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
August 19th US release at $199.
Gamestop will probably have deals, so that price isn't that bad. Not at all actually.
I see they scared to price it back to $250 like I thought the revision would be. :lol:
I know someone else asked this before, but it bears repeating: why wait until E3 is long over to announce this?
It's Nintendo. What can you do? :lol:

that 3ds large almost same Wii U size.
Is it? I think it like 2 inches smaller.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
OFFICIALLY CALLED NINTENDO 3DS XL!!!!

That's cute kid, but it hasn't been officially announced in the West yet, so it's currently the 3DSLL as far as we know.

HA! IT'S ANNOUNCED FOR US!

What are you 5? Calm the F*** down, Who gives a flying crap. It dosen't change that fact that they Lied to us and said that they wouldn't be releasing another version of the console so soon. And also that the ulgy piece of plastic dosen't come with a charger.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muahaha! So much for Nintendo SWEARING that there is no revision in the works. What a joke.

That, and the top screen looks disgusting. I can understand that they're stylizing this like the WiiU controller, but it looks absolutely dreadful.
The whole thing looks dreadful. Like a WiiU gamepad that had it's baby pop halfway out.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
This puts me in a dilema. I'm clearly going to get one sooner or later but my situation is this:

I've moved from the UK to Thailand. Only Japanese and American systems and games are sold here.

Before this came out, I wasn't worried too much; just buy downloadable games. But now my girlfriend is going to get my old 3DS - so do I buy an English model, and import games, so we can share them? Or am I going to have to end up buying each game twice???

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Y'know what gets me...?
"Slightly improved battery."
Are you fucking kidding me? Some thing 90% larger, and yet, only SLIGHTLY INCREASED BATTERY?

I'm guessing it means slightly improved battery-life, as opposed to slightly improved battery?
That's what I mean. Something that big, and yet the battery life will be only slight improved...
Preposterous.

The screen is the biggest drain on battery.

The screen is much bigger.

It's a miracle they've managed to improve battery life at all!!

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I do like one thing about it ... looks like real buttons now for Sel/Home/Start instead of the plastic film covering all three. Mine's still looking ok, but I've seen some looking pretty shitty. As for the bigger screen, nice but not something I need to have. I'll wait for a price reduction, or at least a different color.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well, I do like one thing about it ... looks like real buttons now for Sel/Home/Start instead of the plastic film covering all three. Mine's still looking ok, but I've seen some looking pretty shitty. As for the bigger screen, nice but not something I need to have. I'll wait for a price reduction, or at least a different color.

I was just going to mention this. Beat me to it!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OFFICIALLY CALLED NINTENDO 3DS XL!!!!

That's cute kid, but it hasn't been officially announced in the West yet, so it's currently the 3DSLL as far as we know.

HA! IT'S ANNOUNCED FOR US!

What are you 5? Calm the F*** down, Who gives a flying crap. It dosen't change that fact that they Lied to us and said that they wouldn't be releasing another version of the console so soon. And also that the ulgy piece of plastic dosen't come with a charger.

You're telling him to calm down and yet you're the one who's swearing?

They didn't lie. Why would they respond to rumors and leaks? Every company does it, and if you're going to bash Nintendo for it, you gotta bash everybody else. I think the 3DSXL looks sexy as shit. I'm excited to play Kingdom Hearts on that. Charger is a bit of a miss, but it doesn't affect me as I'll just be using my charger that came with my 3DS.

Reactions: 5 people

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does it look too big....

Also I don't get why people complain about it being too early, early adopters always get screwed, its just a matter of how hard.
(Yes I was an ambassador and I saw this coming a mile away)

D

Deleted User

OP
So, At first I was thinking to myself, Well, There went nintedo.

Than I remembered how amazing the XL was, and well, I'm trading my 3ds in for this one, Day 1, Even if I lose ambassador.

it looks like two ipads glued together.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'know what gets me...?
"Slightly improved battery."
Are you fucking kidding me? Some thing 90% larger, and yet, only SLIGHTLY INCREASED BATTERY?

I'm guessing it means slightly improved battery-life, as opposed to slightly improved battery?
That's what I mean. Something that big, and yet the battery life will be only slight improved...
Preposterous.

The screen is the biggest drain on battery.

The screen is much bigger.

It's a miracle they've managed to improve battery life at all!!
No2Yh.jpg

The DSiXL had a better battery life than the DSi and was also bigger.
Why can't it happen on the 3DSXL? I want to know...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
This is hilarious.

Nintendo swore they had no plans to release a revised 3DS two weeks ago.

Now this is announced.

What's funniest of all is....

No second analogue stick, cant wait for the CPP XL.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;O;

Reactions: 9 people
D

Deleted User

OP
This is hilarious.

Nintendo swore they had no plans to release a revised 3DS two weeks ago.

Now this is announced.

What's funniest of all is....

No second analogue stick, cant wait for the CPP XL.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;O;

People are gonna think you're serious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg