Country
Portugal

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The first group of boobs in this thread were pretty sweet. Then there was like 10 pages of "what where are the boobs?". Page 15 things started to get promising again but the thread never really recaptured its glory days.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3Ds can play all these great pokehax that are all the same but different. Having a flashcart+pokehax=like 50000 more games than Vita.
Who cares if pokehax is a waste of a flashcart.
Also Jill and Jessica's Resident asses>Drake's uncharted ass.
But you Sony fanboys do have your lil deviants and touch my katamari to prove your games are grown up and 3ds games are for kids.
WE HAVE JILL'S ASS! :P

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
About time somebody mentioned the Pokehax!
Pokemon + Jill and Jessica = Nintendo = greater than Sony
And people say math is stupid and pointless B-)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know what , i recently discovered that GBA>Vita !!!
Yes, it's been ages since I've seen anybody on the bus or train with an handheld console, really.
EVERYBODY plays with their phones now, sadly that's the truth. I use to see kids with GBAs, DSs or PSX in the past, but now all I see is this madness of people smudging their cell phone screen with fingerprints and twisting left and right......there is no religion anymore !
SO I was thinking of getting a Vita, but why would I carry something that big on the bus, and what kind of game would satisfy me in a short half an hour session ? I know I love Uncharted, but really , I need to sit home and give it at least a couple of hours of my attention to get any progress. But on the bus ?
Then I thought of taking my DSiXL with me, and I did for a short while, because there are sort of quick games meant for short playing bursts, but then , the size factor and the fragility of it ( I regard it as very precious as it it a Sudoku-hexed DSiXL ) somehow put me off.
At the end , I dusted off my old GBA SP2, with an M3 perfect mini SD in it, loaded it with the likes of Donkey kong Jungle climber, all the MArio advance games, Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, black thorn , Sega arcade classics and many, many more and I got the ultimate handheld system ( with real buttons ! ) light, comfortable, durable, good-looking , sturdy,

I feel like an alien with a relic from the past, but hey, I'm a GBA temper, and it'll be GBA for ever !

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's been ages since I've seen anybody on the bus or train with an handheld console, really.
EVERYBODY plays with their phones now, sadly that's the truth. I use to see kids with GBAs, DSs or PSX in the past
Then you are looking at the wrong places or you just not in the right place to see them.
Also...
EVERYBODY plays with their phones now, sadly that's the truth. I use to see kids with GBAs, DSs or PSX in the past, but now all I see is this madness of people smudging their cell phone screen with fingerprints and twisting left and right......there is no religion anymore !
Know this is the EOF,but that line made no sense. What does religion have to do with the "madness of people" using their phone?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Know this is the EOF,but that line made no sense. What does religion have to do with the "madness of people" using their phone?

Figure of speech innit.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Figure of speech innit.

Figure of speech innit.
Yeah, that's what it is.
I know this is the EOF, but if you can't figure that out, and jump on the OMG what does religion have to do with this, then I feel sorry for you.
By the way, what do kids play on the bus these days ? I haven't been on one since 1998...;)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Figure of speech innit.

Figure of speech innit.
Yeah, that's what it is.
I know this is the EOF, but if you can't figure that out, and jump on the OMG what does religion have to do with this, then I feel sorry for you.
By the way, what do kids play on the bus these days ? I haven't been on one since 1998... ;)
Last time I was on a bus kids were playing with their female friends... Very intimately if I may say so... z.z
(Kids since they were around 12/13). ='D

But yeah, in general this generation is more towards phones, back in my day kids didn't have phones, they more easily had a handheld like a gameboy than anything else, besides, why do 6 year old kids need a phone anyway?.

Reactions: 3 people

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds blah blah blah
Vita blah blah blah
We all know what we waiting for...
ScreenShot746.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice