• Likes 22

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Very specific audience? Mario games are games that tend to appeal to a wide audience (crazy sales are an example of this). It's ridiculous to discount them because "Mario", anyways.
It's the average title bought by grandparents and parents for their kids, simply because it's safe.

;O;

The fact that you shat on Mutant Mudds, called Kid Icarus overrated, shat on Theatrhythm, Rhythm Thief, Mighty Switch Force and called Pushmo a mini-game tells me you don't know what you're talking about. Or that you just haven't played any of them.
Kid Icarus is overrated and Mutant Mudds isn't spectacular, it's average at best. Pushmo is a mini-game, not a full-feature.

;O;

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Average short game, more of a tech demo than a full-featured game
Wat?
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva NEXT - Nice multi-plat you have there. Sorry, I like original games.
It's a Vita game, it has a PS3 release quite a while after the Vita one. You praise Tri G but spit at Miku? Nice double-standards.
Resistance: Burning Skies - shitty game
Okay, it's getting a tad tiring now.
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - lmao shitty game/port
It's bloody Doctor Who - it can be bad and it's still good, you wouldn't understand.
Rayman Origins - lmao port
LMAO at least Vita can pull it off... :D
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - lmao COD spinoff
LMAO one of the best-selling game series of all time and one the most popular Multiplayer games. Cry.
MotorStorm: RC - lmao port
LMAO free game. :D
Tales of Innocence R - Hooray, a remake?
Tales remake = complaining, Zelda OOT remake = circle-wanking. Double-standards again. ;)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - lmao port
What's LMAO is that it's still better than the remastered version - you get more for less.

Need... more... tears... ;O;

Guys, neither Nintendo nor Sony give a wavering mouse fart about your brand loyalty. Just thought I might point that out.
Vita has games. 3DS has games. It's just that they're mostly bad games. Just trying to establish that while I'm having jolly old fun. :P

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
347k2vk.png

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PortStation Vita

;o;
Portendo 3DS

;o;
PSVita owners should just deal with it, we got the best system out of the two

;o;
PSVita and 3DS owners should just deal with the fact that both systems suck and the fact that the DS and the PSP are still da bomb and will remain to be da bomb for at least a year.

Now cry and go play Mario Fart 7, Super Mario Rehash 3D, "Metal Gear Not-So-Solid-20-FPS - Naked Jaggies", Zelda: Ocarina Yet Another Bloody Time, Splinter Bug: Horrible Port Theory or some other bad game.

;o;
DS sucks but I lol'd

D

Deleted_171835

OP
DS sucks but I lol'd
wat

wat

You don't insult the god of portables, the DS.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Average short game, more of a tech demo than a full-featured game
Wat?
true fax

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva NEXT - Nice multi-plat you have there. Sorry, I like original games.
It's a Vita game, it has a PS3 release quite a while after the Vita one. You praise Tri G but spit at Miku? Nice double-standards.
Hehe, Tri G is a 60FPS port with graphical improvements and new features. That's why I praise it over this.

Plus ew, Hatsune Miku.

Resistance: Burning Skies - shitty game
Okay, it's getting a tad tiring now.
THE TRUTH HURTS.

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - lmao shitty game/port
It's bloody Doctor Who - it can be bad and it's still good, you wouldn't understand.

Rayman Origins - lmao port
LMAO at least Vita can pull it off... :D
3DS can pull it off but lazy devs and all that jazz.

Still a port.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - lmao COD spinoff
LMAO one of the best-selling game series of all time and one the most popular Multiplayer games. Cry.
Jersey Shore, one of the highest rated and most popular TV show.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good. ;)

also >spinoff

MotorStorm: RC - lmao port
LMAO free game. :D
For a limited time.

port.

Tales of Innocence R - Hooray, a remake?
Tales remake = complaining, Zelda OOT remake = circle-wanking. Double-standards again. ;)
Who's jerking off over OOT 3D? I certainly didn't mention the game.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - lmao port
What's LMAO is that it's still better than the remastered version - you get more for less.
But it's still a port.

Fact is, the Vita lacks original exclusive games. The 3DS has a better game library even if it isn't stellar. No need to get butthurt about it. ;o;

That being said, I don't hate the Vita. It still got some good games (Lumines, Gravity Rush). I just don't think it's worth buying right now (or its game library is even comparable to the 3DS's).

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Back to Miku though...

"He never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Japanese
Anata no namae wa?
Anata wa yoi sagashiteimasu.
Anata no ie?
Watashinoie?
Hatsune Hatsune!

Oh baby when you dance like that
You make a weeboo go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of his body

He's turned on tonight
You know his pants don't lie
And he's starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby? It's an erection."
:tpi:
brb, fapping over non-animated girls. :tpi:

lsFlj.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, i made another review, wanna see it?