Hacking 3DS unbricking progress

greyneon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just reporting my progress

Managed to read and erase an ordinary SD with the uno no problem
Never got to try on the 3ds but will today during work ;-) have the good stuff at work ^^ Working with electronic design and mufacturing

greyneon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to identify my 3ds with the UNO yesterday after some tweaking of the code. (mostly for my lcd xD) will make a nand backup in the evening today to try and force erase. Dont know if it would help anyone cuz my 3ds aint bricked... Yet

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Managed to identify my 3ds with the UNO yesterday after some tweaking of the code. (mostly for my lcd xD) will make a nand backup in the evening today to try and force erase. Dont know if it would help anyone cuz my 3ds aint bricked... Yet

Would you care to explain if you tweaked something hardware related? If it was only the code, I hope you share it with us.

ryuga93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That will not work,force erase only affect those who are bricked,nothing will happen to your console if you perform force erase.It would be better to just test the initialisation.

greyneon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Would you care to explain if you tweaked something hardware related? If it was only the code, I hope you share it with us.

Mostly hardware related. As i use the logic level shifter. Change 10 output to another pin. And code wise that pin and added code for my lcd. And two buttons. Will share absolutely when i am done and feel the code is safe for others to use

Dont want to be responsible for problems

The buttons so far only changes modes from sync meassure and spi operations

Reactions: kyogre123

krisztian1997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Mostly hardware related. As i use the logic level shifter. Change 10 output to another pin. And code wise that pin and added code for my lcd. And two buttons. Will share absolutely when i am done and feel the code is safe for others to use

Dont want to be responsible for problems

The buttons so far only changes modes from sync meassure and spi operations
I will be responsible for most of the problems because its my and ryugas code... fork my code and add your edits

aurox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a reply from Gateway with a release window
Sp722hM.png

Edit: posted in the wrong thread sorry bout that

Reactions: gamesquest1

michyprima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was thinking: a phone could serve the cause, as they have direct mmc controllers. what would be needed for it to work? just a linux kernel without the emmc subsystem, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30