3ds touchscreen too sensitive

BuddyXDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello im buddy and i have been having a problem with my 3DS touchscreen. my touchsceen was to sensitive and would find a touch while i wasn't even touching the touchscreen. i cleaned the screen last night and played it today. the problem mostly is that the lower left corner is seeing touch but im not on the touchscreen. when i press the shell of the 3DS around that area it sees touch. i can send photo's if you ask and im hoping there is a simple solution.
Post automatically merged:

BTW it is modded

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Carefully clean the edges with a soft brush. Make sure there is dirt between frame and touch panel.

For the case of permanent ghost input without any dirt/dust specs... I would assume the panel is broken and has to be replaced. The part is very cheap. Installing it is a bit tricky. Refer to ifixit.com for instructions (and maybe look for some videos)

BlackBerriGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sense it is modded you can send it to nintendo you might need a screen replacement what model do you have old or new? (im just trying to help people on the internet bc i have nothing else to do)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol