Hacking 3DS Too New

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No you didnt, because that 4.2 firmware is in a wide distributed and updated guide and it mentions specifically that firmware, so, if you looked why would you update to literally the worst and most limited firmware to hack?

would you shut it with your pseudo modding and nagging already?
he looked, he didn't find anything by himself. thats how it is, nothing will change that.

I had looked it up before I updated

and you, before you actually start this, take your time to read the whole guide over. make sure you understood what it wants you to do (do not come ask questions until you read everything the guide has to tell you, because its almost certainly answering every question you could have).
and then read it again before actually starting the whole process.

Reactions: colt05

colt05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would you shut it with your pseudo modding and nagging already?
he looked, he didn't find anything by himself. thats how it is, nothing will change that.

and you, before you actually start this, take your time to read the whole guide over. make sure you understood what it wants you to do (do not come ask questions until you read everything the guide has to tell you, because its almost certainly answering every question you could have).
and then read it again before actually starting the whole process.
I read the whole guide.
Are the other titles like FBI, freeShop and CHMM2 sent in the system transfer? What about custom themes?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I meant why did it say to do a system transfer if you could just get it on the stock firmware 3DS
it downgrades to 9.2, official firmware. 9.2 can be used to get into decrypt9, which can downgrade you again to install a9lh on the system, which makes your system able to be updated in sysnand without losing hacks, among other things it does.

colt05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it downgrades to 9.2, official firmware. 9.2 can be used to get into decrypt9, which can downgrade you again to install a9lh on the system, which makes your system able to be updated in sysnand without losing hacks, among other things it does.
Ok, great! Why does the guide say to system transfer if you could just do this and not have to system transfer?

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Oh, can I get the save onto Fieldrunners using Browserhax or Ninjhax?
no, you need an already hacked 3DS with EmuNAND on 11.0 or A9LH with SysNAND(Or EmuNAND) on 11.0 for it to be able to work(and the game has to be bought with real money, piracy wont work)

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, great! Why does the guide say to system transfer if you could just do this and not have to system transfer?
no YOU NEED TO DO THE SYSTEM TRANSFER BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. First follow the dsiwarehax guide, then do this, then this, then this, then finally this, then you will have a9lh. Sorry if I seemed pissed off, but you should really look for your self before asking questions.

colt05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I system transfer back to get my 3DS back to normal or do I have to A9LH after transferring back?
In other words: What do I lose when I system transfer, and what do I get back if I transfer back?

Last edited by colt05,

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Can I system transfer back to get my 3DS back to normal or do I have to A9LH after transferring back?
In other words: What do I lose when I system transfer, and what do I get back if I transfer back?

Make a nand backup of your emunand before going through with the downgrade. Just read the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse