Gaming 3DS System Transfer question.

luigiman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Suppose that I have a old 3DS (I will call it System A) with Mario Kart 7 digital edition and 7 games that downloaded from e shop.
And I have buy new 3DSXL ( I will call it System B) with Mario kart 7 preinstall.

What will happen if I have use system transfer function for System A to System B?
Can I keep Mario kart 7 on both system? or Mario kart 7 on system A will be lost?

please excuse me for my bad English.:D

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Technically the MK7 on System A would overwrite the one on System B, deleting itself from A. The end result is that you'd only have one Mario Kart. If you want to keep both, I think the only way is to do a system transfer from B to a third 3DS that has nothing installed on it, then transfer A to B.

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just for don't open a new thread... I have a related question.

I have a 3DSXL with some digital games (some eShop games, plus Mario Kart 7 & Fire Emblem Awakening). -System 1
But I have a chance to get an used 3DS Ambassador. -System 2

It is possible to merge the two systems (and the games) in one 3DS (preferably the 3DSXL) without losing any digital game?
If yes, then how should be the process - just perform a system transfer from System 2 to System 1?

If anyone can answer me this... Thanks in advance ;)

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
humm sorry, but this is not clear for me, If I do the System Transfer, all my pannel, and King's Rescue progress will be retained in the 3DS source or will be sent to my 3DS target, all my Mii's and Street Pass Mii's?? in other words, my Street Plaza "sav" will be sent to my 3DS target?? thanks and sorry n,n!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...