Hacking 3DS Support

etneri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just picked up my 3DS i'm wondering if the DSTTi is going to work on it? I get an error when i try to load it.

But the site http://dstti.cc/ says the latest kernel is compatible.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Dealextreme is the factory for fakes
this website in the first page is a fake website for a fake DSTTi blocked in 1.4.1

When a new firmware will come for 3DS, this kind of fakes will not work anymore!!!

etneri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i just found a random DSTTi site. I didn't even know clones existed that worked. But i recall running a genuine checker on my old ds lite back in the day and it confirmed. i guess its the original from ndstt.com.

maybe i'm doing something wrong?

i read you have to mask it to make it think it's another game now to load it. how do i do this?

when it shows on the menu i see "NDSTT"

aznway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i have real DSTTi. The main web site is NDSTT.com an i got from hellods.com or something like that. I have been used for over 2-3+ years with little to no problem at ALL. I have currently have 4 card running right now on DSI with 1.4.1 firmware. (for my kids)

I was wondering if my DSTTi will work with 3DS if i download different kernel from other DSTTi website, b/c the NDSTT site been dead.

metroid-portal88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is where I got mine from: www.ndstt.net

Im hoping they can just update the rom on the card so I dont have to buy another one, anyone know what they are going to do?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Dealextreme is the factory for fakes
this website in the first page is a fake website for a fake DSTTi blocked in 1.4.1

When a new firmware will come for 3DS, this kind of fakes will not work anymore!!!
DX isn't a factory... but good job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1