ROM Hack 3DS stop working on QR exploit injection

sudloa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
After I took a look through this forum, I couldn't found anyone here post issue like this, so I started this one.

Has anyone here experienced 3DS stopped working when trying to inject QR code exploit although you can successfully done it before?

I tried QR code injection on my Old 3DSXL and succeeded on Pokemon Y before. But when I tried it again a few days later, my 3DSXL hang all way up when internet browser show the exploit message. I have to do hard reset (press power more than 5 secs) to shut 3DSXL down.

I do have a running game because I want to scan qr and inject the exploit directly to the game but after I scanned the code and launched Internet Browser with page loaded success, the 3DS just hanged up right there.

My current sysNAND firmware version is 4.2 and I haven't done any system (with Gateway) update before.

I still wondered why this happened?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I took a look through this forum, I couldn't found anyone here post issue like this, so I started this one.

Has anyone here experienced 3DS stopped working when trying to inject QR code exploit although you can successfully done it before?

I tried QR code injection on my Old 3DSXL and succeeded on Pokemon Y before. But when I tried it again a few days later, my 3DSXL hang all way up when internet browser show the exploit message. I have to do hard reset (press power more than 5 secs) to shut 3DSXL down.

I do have a running game because I want to scan qr and inject the exploit directly to the game but after I scanned the code and launched Internet Browser with page loaded success, the 3DS just hanged up right there.

My current sysNAND firmware version is 4.2 and I haven't done any system (with Gateway) update before.

I still wondered why this happened?
try clearing your browsers history and cookies or simply reinitialize it.

Reactions: sudloa

sudloa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
try clearing your browsers history and cookies or simply reinitialize it.
I had done clear Internet Browser but no luck.
With reinitialize, you mean factory reset?
If yes, I haven't done that before. Is below video is how would I do?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:wacko:no reinitialize is in an option in your browser settings not the 3ds.
DO NOT FORMAT YOUR 3DS!!!
Edit: im stupid its called reset save data

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

sudloa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
:wacko:no reinitialize is in an option in your browser settings not the 3ds.
DO NOT FORMAT YOUR 3DS!!!
Edit: im stupid its called reset save data

Oh, Thank you for your clarification.
I tested it again.
Clear all cookies + history with all saved data of Internet browser.
But still, it didn't work :rofl::rofl:

Should I upgrade GW firmware?
I might upgrade to only emuNAND 9.0 since the QR exploit has been fixed since 9.5.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can upgrade all the way to 9.9 then use nus to download the 9.5 or earlier browser. Theres a topic somewhere in here for that.

hazaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I've already met this problem before, i've also cleared the cookies and history of my browser but it still didn't work. So i reset my 3DS, open browser before open game - clear cookies and history, then close the browser and open the game, then do QR exploit injection and it's worked (^_^). I'm using 3DS with 4.4 firmware (Sys-NAND) my EmuNAND is 9.0 (same with you). So please try my scenario if your 3ds still get the problem after update EmuNAND to 9.9

Reactions: sudloa

sudloa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi,
I've already met this problem before, i've also cleared the cookies and history of my browser but it still didn't work. So i reset my 3DS, open browser before open game - clear cookies and history, then close the browser and open the game, then do QR exploit injection and it's worked (^_^). I'm using 3DS with 4.4 firmware (Sys-NAND) my EmuNAND is 9.0 (same with you). So please try my scenario if your 3ds still get the problem after update EmuNAND to 9.9

Oh, Thank you.
Your idea is mainly try to revert back by resetting entire system, right.
But fortunately, I've already fixed this with above video by installing an exploit browser version directly in GW mode while still being same GW firmware (haven't updated GW to latest version).
If anyone here installed the browser but still not happen to work, please try with his idea next

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necro postig here...sorry

But my 3ds is on 7.2 and the qr exploit was working just fine. Today it stopped working, browser doesn't crash and it loads a webpage... now I haven't updated since I also use the go.gateway website to play imported games...

Suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night