Hacking 3ds soundhax

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
my 3ds con is 11.2.0-35e i have put the filles of soundhack in my 3ds when i play the sound the hommbrewis already but it stop in the red screen

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
my 3ds con is 11.2.0-35e i have put the filles of soundhack in my 3ds when i play the sound the hommbrewis already but it stop in the red screen
In addition to the above, ensure that the soundhax.m4a and payload that you're using are correct for your console region, version, and type (New or Old). Also note that Soundhax doesn't have a 100% boot rate, so if you're certain that you have the correct files in the correct locations, try running the exploit multiple times before concluding that it doesn't work.

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Do you have a boot.3dsx file and the 3ds folder on the root of your SD card?
if you mean the starter folder i have

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In addition to the above, ensure that the soundhax.m4a and payload that you're using are correct for your console region, version, and type (New or Old). Also note that Soundhax doesn't have a 100% boot rate, so if you're certain that you have the correct files in the correct locations, try running the exploit multiple times before concluding that it doesn't work.
this is my root sd card
Capture125.PNG

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It might not be. I'd recommend at least 4GB. 2GB should theoretically be enough space for a NANDmin.bin backup (1.2GB max) along with the files needed for the install, but you're cutting it close.
so i have reach to step my 3ds when i boot it the luma screen show can i get back to the 0 to the soundhxstep?

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is 2GBSd card enough to instlle arm9loaderhack?

As the other said it could work.

But you have to do a NAND Backup for installing a9lh hax (i think you were doing this, hopefully with the Guide on http://3ds.guide).
Also keep in mind that you later surely want to install Games and other cia file and for that you need space.

I would you reccomend a 32 GB Card because then you have a card for the Guide and when you are done you can use it to store your Games onto it :) Thats what i also recommed to all my friends who are doing this hack and everyone was thankful because otherwise they had to buy to card's.

For my self i have done the updated hack with 2 of my consoles and one with the old. I used a 128GB Sandisk and all went perfect at the first try :)

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i mean i have followed the steps 3ds guide now my Device when i power on it don't go to menu main it go to Luma3ds v6.6 config
can i delete that and return to the normal mode?

As the other said it could work.

But you have to do a NAND Backup for installing a9lh hax (i think you were doing this, hopefully with the Guide on http://3ds.guide).
Also keep in mind that you later surely want to install Games and other cia file and for that you need space.

I would you reccomend a 32 GB Card because then you have a card for the Guide and when you are done you can use it to store your Games onto it :) Thats what i also recommed to all my friends who are doing this hack and everyone was thankful because otherwise they had to buy to card's.

For my self i have done the updated hack with 2 of my consoles and one with the old. I used a 128GB Sandisk and all went perfect at the first try :)
how the total size of the hack?

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The size is not big at all but the Backup you have to be doing is arround 1GB depending on you NAND Chip.

So as i said you can use a smaller SD but later when installing your games i think you have to buy a bigger card if you don't want to carry the cartridges with you ;)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i mean i have followed the steps 3ds guide now my Device when i power on it don't go to menu main it go to Luma3ds v6.6 config
can i delete that and return to the normal mode?

Just set the Luma settings as according to the guide and press Start and the console should boot normally assuming you restored your NAND backup.
Or in other words, finish the guide.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: sssmatti

sssmatti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just set the Luma settings as according to the guide and press Start and the console should boot normally assuming you restored your NAND backup.
Or in other words, finish the guide.
i understand i'am in troublle now because i delete NANDmin.bin with a falt the i get the black screen so i have to follow 9.2.0 ctrtransfer so my sd2Gb is not enough

Last edited by sssmatti,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol