Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how that can be taken non-offensively. Completely in offense, shush your mouth.

tmactx Why is the menu music changing randomly?

You've never been told "you suck" in a friendly kinda way? It's kinda hard to say it that way being this is internet where people have short fuses. but seriously game saves are for wimps. Especially for smash where thats all there is to it.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
but seriously game saves are for wimps. Especially for smash where thats all there is to it.

I mentioned previously that I'm into this game for the pretty colors (AKA, looking at the details), not playing it. I hate fighting games in general, but the aesthetics here are beautiful. I didn't want to waste hours on end just to look at something for a couple minutes.

There are other practical uses for saves other than just cheating. Don't be a meany, we've all got our own goals.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned previously that I'm into this game for the pretty colors (AKA, looking at the details), not playing it. I hate fighting games in general, but the aesthetics here are beautiful. I didn't want to waste hours on end just to look at something for a couple minutes.

There are other practical uses for saves other than just cheating. Don't be a meany, we've all got our own goals.

Sorry I asked, that sounds horrific.

Reactions: Huntereb

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright heres the save.. i think it has around 227 trophies all the characters 2 mii characters created 13 headgear 4 or 5 suits to wear also this came from the rom that had the actual smash bros header from the chinese website i didnt rename my file extension to 3dz so if this save doesnt work for you and your roms file extension is 3dz change it to 3ds

Attachments

• smash save.rar
    443.3 KB · Views: 204

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
alright heres the save.. i think it has around 227 trophies all the characters 2 mii characters created 13 headgear 4 or 5 suits to wear also this came from the rom that had the actual smash bros header from the chinese website i didnt rename my file extension to 3dz so if this save doesnt work for you and your roms file extension is 3dz change it to 3ds

This is curious, my Mii characters are not being read from your save, maybe because of the encryption.

What the? I thought they were save in the SD. I can see your Miis now.

Oh, I see you are missing some stages as well :(

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The language barrier is strong in this game. :wacko:

I think it's the fact that it has only a few days from its release and people are still struggling figuring out how to unlock stuff.

Some people were confused by the fact one could unlock X stage by doing this but a different person did the same and said stage wasn't unlocked. Turns out you must complete some tasks before being able to get some rewards that otherwise you would have already unlocked.

Reactions: Huntereb

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get all the characters you just have to 1vs1 for 1 in smash mode. 120 Times...fighting a new character each 10 fights

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I think it's the fact that it has only a few days from its release and people are still struggling figuring out how to unlock stuff.

Some people were confused by the fact one could unlock X stage by doing this but a different person did the same and said stage wasn't unlocked. Turns out you must complete some tasks before being able to get some rewards that otherwise you would have already unlocked.

Slightly off-topic, but did you hear that Nintendo just said that the reason Ice Climbers aren't in the game is because "[The 3DS] ...is simply not powerful enough to handle both Ice Climbers at the same time." How much fucking literal bullshit is that? Saying the 3DS isn't powerful enough to render one extra entity in a game that renders almost NOTHING during gameplay (Compared to a lot of other games, at least).

This "NEW 3DS" thing is really grinding my gears... It looks like something EA or Microsoft would do.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone here has actually tried using a clone save on gateway omega recently ? I know they should be compatible but seems none has tried :S , I would like to know for sure. I can provide a save for some games for testing if needed lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...