3DS not initializing

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by deadmaker, Aug 5, 2011.

Aug 5, 2011

3DS not initializing by deadmaker at 5:52 AM (642 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. deadmaker
    OP

Newcomer deadmaker Advanced Member

Brazil
    So far my 3DS had been working well. It has the charging light problem but everything else was working just fine. But suddenly, out of nowhere, when I tried to turn it on, the home menu wouldn't start up, no sound either, and I had to hold the power button for like 20 seconds before it turned off. I tried 5 times or so before it actually worked again. I've had this 3DS since the end of June btw.

Has anybody experienced anything like that? I almost had a heart attack now. I'm still shaking... [​IMG]

Please, can somebody give some advice on it? I'm afraid it will happen again...

PS: I'm using an Acekard 2i btw.

2. Xuphor

Banned Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

United States
    It's happened to me before, but it seems to not be anything big. System has worked without problems ever since.
    I think (and hope) it's something you can ignore.

3. deadmaker
    OP

Newcomer deadmaker Advanced Member

Brazil
    Oh that's a relief! When it first happened I thought the bricking rumors were proving to be real. I swear I almost fainted! xD But today it seems to be working fine again!

Thanks for the comment! ^^ At least I know I won't freak out if it happens again!

4. Serephyx

Member Serephyx I need a better title. ™

Something like this happened before I updated my Acekard to 3DS Firmware,but after that it has never happened :3