Hardware 3DS not initializing

deadmaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So far my 3DS had been working well. It has the charging light problem but everything else was working just fine. But suddenly, out of nowhere, when I tried to turn it on, the home menu wouldn't start up, no sound either, and I had to hold the power button for like 20 seconds before it turned off. I tried 5 times or so before it actually worked again. I've had this 3DS since the end of June btw.

Has anybody experienced anything like that? I almost had a heart attack now. I'm still shaking...
frown.gif

Please, can somebody give some advice on it? I'm afraid it will happen again...

PS: I'm using an Acekard 2i btw.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deadmaker said:
So far my 3DS had been working well. It has the charging light problem but everything else was working just fine. But suddenly, out of nowhere, when I tried to turn it on, the home menu wouldn't start up, no sound either, and I had to hold the power button for like 20 seconds before it turned off. I tried 5 times or so before it actually worked again. I've had this 3DS since the end of June btw.

Has anybody experienced anything like that? I almost had a heart attack now. I'm still shaking...
frown.gif

It's happened to me before, but it seems to not be anything big. System has worked without problems ever since.
I think (and hope) it's something you can ignore.

deadmaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Xuphor said:
deadmaker said:

frown.gif

It's happened to me before, but it seems to not be anything big. System has worked without problems ever since.
I think (and hope) it's something you can ignore.

Oh that's a relief! When it first happened I thought the bricking rumors were proving to be real. I swear I almost fainted! xD But today it seems to be working fine again!

Thanks for the comment! ^^ At least I know I won't freak out if it happens again!

D

Deleted User

Something like this happened before I updated my Acekard to 3DS Firmware,but after that it has never happened :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.