DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you did ask for better graphics, there had to be some compromise somewhere.
Plus, as flash cart users most of us should be used to this by now.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People must be very impatient if they can't wait 10-15 seconds for something to load. :/
EDIT: Also if you go to 2:07 in the RE video, why is the Y button to pick up yellow?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
heh, I noticed that when I was watching on gametrailers.
I just put it down to bad use of resources/demo versions.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say long loading times are that bad at all. It's how frequent they are that would really get on one's nerves. If it's just once for every level, it wouldn't be bad at all (which looks like the case here). Though if there are many loading points in every level and you have to load every time you die or just talk to another character or watch a cutscene, it can be a serious issue. Like i said, Sonic 06. If those weren't so frequent, it wouldn't be bad. I seriously doubt many developers are stupid enough to follow that loading procedure anyways.

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
The minigames idea is great actually, except they can't make them extremely addictive, that way you'll be like: "Oh man I am so good at this minigame, hey WTF, I don't wanna play Final Fantasy anymore! [ enters another stage] oh man I am so good at this, hey!.."
No but really, >15 seconds and you complain? Cut down on the coffee.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo