• Views 4,510,104
  • Replies 53,794
  • Likes 43

chaser8x

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
hi guys, i have some problem when change region the new 2ds LL (JP) to US version.

I was follow the region changing on 3ds.guide, after CTRNAND transfer i get this:

"An error occurred (ErrDisp) Process ID:21 Process name: qtm Process title ID: 0x0004013000004202 Address: 0x00103c60 Error code: 0xf96183fe"

I tried to update system from Recovery Mode but only black screen.

And i dont have NAND backup :(.

I still can acess to godmode9 or luma 3ds, but i dont know what to do now.

Hope somebody can help me, many thanks, sorry for my bad english.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're just trying to palm off responsibility. And since arc13 isn't going to update freeShop anymore, if it is the application's fault it will never get fixed :-(

Try using the legacy build of Luma. The official version is no longer supported but you'll find some forks around if you look. It doesn't have Rosalina so won't have those annoying arm11 exceptions.
I guess that explains why there haven't been any commits recently. I guess I missed that announcement.

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, so I have a question. because I upgraded my 3ds with a card (and mysteriously QR button dissapearing) I am unable to use either soundhax or the browser QR code. My 3ds has been saying for a long time (6 months or so) that I can install an update because my 3ds was connected to the web back then. For that period of time my 3ds has not been connected on the internet at any point. Is it possible that this update could be 11.1 or 11.2. Making my apps update and give me the ability to use soundhax? is there any way to check it

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, so I have a question. because I upgraded my 3ds with a card (and mysteriously QR button dissapearing) I am unable to use either soundhax or the browser QR code. My 3ds has been saying for a long time (6 months or so) that I can install an update because my 3ds was connected to the web back then. For that period of time my 3ds has not been connected on the internet at any point. Is it possible that this update could be 11.1 or 11.2. Making my apps update and give me the ability to use soundhax? is there any way to check it
What version is your 3DS on now? Also why can't you use Soundhax? I guess you used a cartridge with the old version of the sound app.

No, if you update it won't just install the update it has downloaded already it will still require you to connect to the internet and will update you to the most current firmware.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What version is your 3DS on now? Also why can't you use Soundhax?

No, if you update it won't just install the update it has downloaded already it will still require you to connect to the internet and will update you to the most current firmware.

I was on an older version to run Gateway 3ds. Back when pokemon moon came out I used it to update my 3ds version. it updated my 3ds version without updating the application. so now I'm running 11.0.0.4E. Atleast that is what someone here told me. whenever I use soundhax it says an error has occured, restart the 3ds bla bla bla

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on an older version to run Gateway 3ds. Back when pokemon moon came out I used it to update my 3ds version. it updated my 3ds version without updating the application. so now I'm running 11.0.0.4E. Atleast that is what someone here told me. whenever I use soundhax it says an error has occured, restart the 3ds bla bla bla
Yeah I edited my post. Cart updates that use the new version of the sound app breaks soundhax. You need to use one of the alternative methods for homebrew listed on the guide for 11.0 https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives)

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I edited my post. Cart updates that use the new version of the sound app breaks soundhax. You need to use one of the alternative methods for homebrew listed on the guide for 11.0 https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives)
Yea it forces me to buy one of the games, I already had QR code scanning but after the update it seemed to dissapear. My girlfriend has a 3ds with the same version but updated through the system update rather then the card. Could I use that in some other form rather then buying the game?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it forces me to buy one of the games, I already had QR code scanning but after the update it seemed to dissapear. My girlfriend has a 3ds with the same version but updated through the system update rather then the card. Could I use that in some other form rather then buying the game?
If you want to hack hers for free (with Soundhax) to hack yours (DSiWareHaX Game Injection), you'd still need to buy a cheap dsiware game at the very least. There are 0 free options for your console the way it is at the moment.

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want to hack hers for free (with Soundhax) to hack yours (DSiWareHaX Game Injection), you'd still need to buy a cheap dsiware game at the very least. There are 0 free options for your console the way it is at the moment.
Well guess it's gonna have to be cubic ninja or wait on gateway 3ds to update (which has supposedly been working on for 6 months)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guess it's gonna have to be cubic ninja or wait on gateway 3ds to update (which has supposedly been working on for 6 months)
Well the cheapest games are less than $5, that's really not that expensive. Most of us paid at least $10 for our DSiWare Injection games when the exploit was first released. At least now you can buy a cheap $2 game and inject that instead of having to buy a specific title for 10 bucks.

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well the cheapest games are less than $5, that's really not that expensive. Most of us paid at least $10 for our DSiWare Injection games when the exploit was first released. At least now you can buy a cheap $2 game and inject that instead of having to buy a specific title for 10 bucks.
But it forces me to homebrew her 3ds, and no matter how low the chance on bricking is 0.0001%. if it would happen..... Rip :whip:

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it forces me to homebrew her 3ds, and no matter how low the chance on bricking is 0.0001%. if it would happen..... Rip :whip:
You can't brick from installing userland HomeBrew for one... And Boot9strap hasn't bricked anyone to date so there is hardly that chance at all. This isn't like the days of A9LH, B9S doesn't even do the same thing.

Reactions: kelspel

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't brick from installing userland HomeBrew for one... And Boot9strap hasn't bricked anyone to date so there is hardly that chance at all. This isn't like the days of A9LH, B9S doesn't even do the same thing.
Sweet, thanks for all the information and help dude! appreciate it a bunch

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I saw on smealum's twitter there was payloads for 11.4 n3ds. So my questions is, is there any eshop or cartridge game hax that will let me install b9s and luma on a n2ds on 11.4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @Psionic Roshambo off to naughty roleplay with ai chat? Just do it with vr chat instead. :P +1