• Views 4,584,683
  • Replies 53,821
  • Likes 44

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I retried downloading the freeshop and also I disabled arm11 exception errors using Luma configuration (since I had that problem). I updated the app with the qr code title keys and once I did that, I pressed start and it told me to restart my 3ds and once I went back into freeshop, all of the titles were there. Does this mean that the app works for me now?

luke5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
problem on restoring flashcarts from ntrboot:

1. I've tried to restore the flashcart from ntrboot

2. it detects at Home but no .nds load menu displayed.

3. I can't even use it for ntrboot because It doesn't read .nds files.
Please help me.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
got a noob question
if I open eshop and see a game as "Downloaded" does that mean that I've already legit purchased the game?
I kinda forgot whether I've already purchased that game or not, but can't find any option in the eshop to buy that game again

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Delete the ticket with FBI and visit the eShop again. Downloaded means you have it downloaded, but the eShop doesn't know if you paid for it or not.
how about if I found it in my eshop account activity?
that should means that I've paid for it earlier right?

theflash212

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I am trying to flash ntrboot on my new 3ds 11.5.0, and i have copied the "ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher_dsi.nds" to my microsd and then put it in my r4i gold 3ds flashcart and then in my 3ds and i see a game with a bunch of japanese letters and then konami digital entertainment with a guy and an upside down Q as a picture, i try to load it up and i get a white flash of light for a second and then black screen until i quit out. Help? Thanks

Last edited by theflash212,

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My 2DS won't boot. I am boot9strap and version 7.1 of Luma. I am not aware of anything I did to fuck it up and it doesn't boot even when holding start ( in fact the blue light goes out faster if I do). I tried replacing the Luma boot.frim with a newly downloaded one it and it didn't work. My PC can read the SD card just fine. Anyone got an idea ?

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey quick question. So I hacked a 3ds on 11.5 using the dsiware game injection method. I was wondering if I could use the source or target 3ds to hack another stock 3ds. No nnid was linked to either source or target. So will another system transfer work or do I gotta wait the 7 days?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey quick question. So I hacked a 3ds on 11.5 using the dsiware game injection method. I was wondering if I could use the source or target 3ds to hack another stock 3ds. No nnid was linked to either source or target. So will another system transfer work or do I gotta wait the 7 days?
You can try. It might tell you to wait 7 days but might work right away, I'm not sure. If it doesn't just wait the week

Reactions: TheFIrstAv3nger

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My 2DS won't boot. I am boot9strap and version 7.1 of Luma. I am not aware of anything I did to fuck it up and it doesn't boot even when holding start ( in fact the blue light goes out faster if I do). I tried replacing the Luma boot.frim with a newly downloaded one it and it didn't work. My PC can read the SD card just fine. Anyone got an idea ?
If you put a luma 7.1 boot.firm, does the 3DS boot up?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did put the boot.frim of 7.1 Luma in the root and it doesn't boot
If you just installed boot9strap you need v 8.1.1 of Luma. 7.1 only works on v1.0, and if you installed it recently you'd only have v1.2 which uses Luma 8.1.1. Download that boot.firm and try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi I am trying to download otherapp for my 3ds to homebrew it, but asking for my version it doesn't include 11.0.0-4E (only up to 7+) anyone would know how to fix this?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am trying to download otherapp for my 3ds to homebrew it, but asking for my version it doesn't include 11.0.0-4E (only up to 7+) anyone would know how to fix this?
The last number doesn't matter, it refers to the browser. As long as the number is higher than your firmware it will work. You can use the one that ends in 999 if you want and it will be the same ropbin.

Reactions: kelspel

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The last number doesn't matter, it refers to the browser. As long as the number is higher than your firmware it will work. You can use the one that ends in 999 if you want and it will be the same ropbin.
Maybe you would know an answer too this, whenever I am trying to do the soundhax (followed all instructions and checked carefully) I get an error has occured the software bla bla bla.
Any known way to fix this

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you just installed boot9strap you need v 8.1.1 of Luma. 7.1 only works on v1.0, and if you installed it recently you'd only have v1.2 which uses Luma 8.1.1. Download that boot.firm and try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

It tried and the blue light turns of right away instead of being on for a few seconds like when I have the 7.1 boot.frim in there. Should I just redo the installation? is that possible?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

kelspel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your console was earlier cart updated right? That doesn't update the sound app and that's why it's not working. Check this: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives).html
Yea used pokemon moon to update my 3ds. Thanks for the solution will do it that way!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your console was earlier cart updated right? That doesn't update the sound app and that's why it's not working. Check this: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives).html
Sorry for annoying, but strangely my 3ds doesn't have QR button at the camera application anymore. Used to have it but for some reason I can't find it anymore
If possibly it could help I have another 3ds that is on the same version if I'm correct.

Last edited by kelspel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: BakerMan signed his baking skills away to westboro now they say who you'll marry and it's...