• Views 4,467,938
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

gsf600y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The OTP you have if you've installed A9LH, and it's in your files9 folder. You can't get another without downgrading to 2.1. You won't need one for anything anyways, because if you could install A9LH by flashing an image onto your console which is what udsploit and safehax does, and for some reason you had A9LH uninstalled, then you could just use the NAND image you'll create shortly.
Unfortunately I bought the 2DS "as is", and it didn't have a OTP file or NAND backup. But, as long as I wont ever need those files, I don't mind.

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, My son's OLD 3ds was hacked and worked great. I bought a DS flashcart for it last week and went to try it out... His 64GB SD was not there in the slot. He decided to take it to school where another kid swiped the SD. I do think I have it copied on my PC. I put the basics on a 4GB cart and all I get is a black screen. I have all the nand backups if needed too.

Thanks,

ISO-Man

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello, My son's OLD 3ds was hacked and worked great. I bought a DS flashcart for it last week and went to try it out... His 64GB SD was not there in the slot. He decided to take it to school where another kid swiped the SD. I do think I have it copied on my PC. I put the basics on a 4GB cart and all I get is a black screen. I have all the nand backups if needed too.

Thanks,

ISO-Man
If you have a9lh you will only need arm9loaderhax.bin

Reactions: ISO-Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь