• Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i've got a N3DS with Luma3DS (on 11.3 if it matters) and my GBA SP doesn't works anymore but i'd like to play to Minish Cap again, i just have a problem, 3DS is not like the old DS, can't insert the gba cartridge in. Do you know any way to play to GBA games on N3DS with Luma3DS please?

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i've got a N3DS with Luma3DS (on 11.3 if it matters) and my GBA SP doesn't works anymore but i'd like to play to Minish Cap again, i just have a problem, 3DS is not like the old DS, can't insert the gba cartridge in. Do you know any way to play to GBA games on N3DS with Luma3DS please?
Use the "Ultimate GBA VC Injector" tool that creates .cia's from GBA roms. Or use a GBA emulator for 3DS.

Reactions: Divi

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Use the "Ultimate GBA VC Injector" tool that creates .cia's from GBA roms. Or use a GBA emulator for 3DS.
Awesome it works, thanks! Does it also works for DS games? (Because last time i checked DS games weren't playable on emuNAND)

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Awesome it works, thanks! Does it also works for DS games? (Because last time i checked DS games weren't playable on emuNAND)
No because DS games arent emulated (virtual console), but run completely on the hardware. (3ds includes DS hardware and uses the arm9 processor for security) There is TWLoader, which can load DS games, but it is quite buggy.

Reactions: Divi

thunderjackl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me the best SD Checker/ Formatting tool to use?

I've been given a 64GB SDXC Card to install a CFW, but for some reason the PC doesn't want to recognise it. The windows formatter says 'Unknown Capacity'...

Help would be appreciated! Thanks :)
Where is it from eBay,Amazon,etc

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new to 3DS cfw, so I have just 3 quick questions:

Is luma3ds the best cfw for noobs?
Can I play 3ds roms/cia on 3DS console using luma3DS?
Can I use 3ds freeshop using luma3DS?

Thanks
1- Yes
2- Only .cia roms.
3- Yes, but for that freeshop need to be installed, therefore, a9lh needs to be installed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here is everything i have on the root of my SD Card maybe it could be its on fat32 or soemthing?
What about trying a cart update? to get to >= 9.1 and =< 11.2

thunderjackl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry it's definitely a legit card hahaha

The problem seems to be that my PC Card Reader doesn't want to read it. Plugged the Card into my phone and connected it to the PC through USB and boom... It works!
Lol thats good it work there

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hacked my N3DS XL a year ago. I was on ReiNand at first, but switched to Luma last June. Cool story, I know.

I updated my emuNAND to 11.3, and now it doesn't boot. Black screen. I downloaded and put on my SD the the latest Luma (dated from November). Still doesn't work. What is up? What can I do? Thanks!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Noooow I get it. Yeah, Menuhax. Old stuff, right? So I have to go through all these steps to install A9LH, the goal being to change the point of access? I have to follow the long, big, twisted guide? Then I'll have access to my emunand, saves and all?

Last edited by Groumpfouh,

Jaimess0000

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about trying a cart update? to get to >= 9.1 and =< 11.2

Ive read that updating with a cart may break soundhax so i thought mset would be the best option i think the problem is that mset just works on 4.x and not on 6.x

I cant understand why the web browser wont work :/

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, that guide. I get it now. Install A9HL. Will I keep my emunand, saves, games and all? I'm just installing a new point of entry, right?

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Noooow I get it. Yeah, Menuhax. Old stuff, right? So I have to go through all these steps to install A9LH, the goal being to change the point of access? I have to follow the long, big, twisted guide? Then I'll have access to my emunand, saves and all?
No, you don't need to install a9l, its just one of entrypoints and menuhax will work fine.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-upgrade
Copy boot.3dsx and arm9loaderhax.bin, restart system and it should boot luma. Installing a9l is optional if you want faster bootrates.
Will I keep my emunand, saves, games and all?
Yes.

Last edited by nccom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson