GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I guess it's one of these: Memory controller unit or Microcontroller unit
I figured it'd be something like that but I don't really know for sure.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

SinisterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You use the eShop to download the game but you go to their website to download the exploit installer. Extract the installer from the zip file, and put the folder in your 3ds folder. Follow the instructions on their website to install the exploit.

What I mean is that the game isn't getting on the device. It's not installed but it says it is. I can't see it at all

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm interested in doing the 11.0 DSiWare downgrade, on my N3DSXL since I've got my other N3DS successfully set up with A9LH/Luma.

The main problem is that the installation process on my N3DSXL requires formatting it, which means a loss of save data.
The guide tells you that you can use JK's Save Manager to backup any saves you care about, but this is the problem I'm having.
I find that several titles fail to boot from the Homebrew Launcher 1.1.1 if I try to use JK's Save Manager, SVDT, Hans, etc. Pokémon Picross fails for example, whilst Pokémon Shuffle works.

It seems that some software titles have protection that stops you from modifying their save data or booting them from Hans, etc.
I wanted to know if it's actually possible to dump all kinds of save data without issue on an unmodded 11.0 system, or if this is just the unfortunate limitation due to a lack of ARM9 exploit since 9.2. If I can't backup certain save data, I don't want to proceed with this downgrade and would wait for an 11.0 ARM9 exploit if it should ever happen.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing is broken in 11.1 except ntr cfw (which is solved with an 11.0 firnware.bin and dev luma builds)
well now thats funny even before the update they did i couldnt get NTR to work. and now after updating luma i still cant get it to work. dev luma?? 11.0 firmware.bon where is that stuff located??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nd yes kinda is the save manager in the hb doesnt load. just sits on red screen or just has a ? or that weird 3ds white cube. ive tried several times to get it to reinstall and it just goes back to the previous stuff i just mentioned. i aint updated my firmware on a9lh. still cant get it working nor the NTR its gone to making me mad i tell ya. :nayps3:

HarryTran91

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, noob question pls. How do i get native resolution with my r4i rts 3ds? I pressed start+select and chose the bomber app. Nothing happened. Then I pressed start+select again before choosing a game and it just brought up random options assigned with these buttons... thanks guys!

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well now thats funny even before the update they did i couldnt get NTR to work. and now after updating luma i still cant get it to work. dev luma?? 11.0 firmware.bon where is that stuff located??

nd yes kinda is the save manager in the hb doesnt load. just sits on red screen or just has a ? or that weird 3ds white cube. ive tried several times to get it to reinstall and it just goes back to the previous stuff i just mentioned. i aint updated my firmware on a9lh. still cant get it working nor the NTR its gone to making me mad i tell ya. :nayps3:
everything is found on the luma github somewhere. Why exactly are you using save manager though? It's the worst option for backing up and restoring save data, especially when you have cfw, and can install another one (like jksv).

I found ftbrony is that what I should get?

edit:a letter
Yeah, that will work.

Reactions: asnka

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
everything is found on the luma github somewhere. Why exactly are you using save manager though? It's the worst option for backing up and restoring save data, especially when you have cfw, and can install another one (like jksv).

Yeah, that will work.
tits! thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk