• Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there is a newer Firmware out. What I did not understand is how to upgrade emunand and sysnand. Is there a tutorial for those with armloaderhax?
just update the same was as emunanf. make sure you have the lateat version of luma or have firm protection enabled on other cfws

Drake008

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It would be great to know what to do. Step by Step for updating. Luma3DS updating and so on.

So far I updated LUMA3DS.

Can I now update both the emunand for GW and the sysnand?

Last edited by Drake008,

Spectrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3DS SysNAND running 9.2.0-20U, and an EmuNAND accessible with RxTools that is like 10... I could really use some direction, especially since we just got a new update for the 3DS...

I wanted to update my 3DS EmuNand to latest version so that I could visit dream addresses in ACNL... I keep reading, everyone saying I should change to something else like Luma3DS cuz RXTools isn't being support anymore . . .

Problem is, I don't know what to do to keep my save files for ACNL; when I took out the SD card to make back ups of my EmuNAND and all the files on the SD card and put it back in, it wouldn't load RxTOOLS via L press anymore and I can't access my ACNL, nor access save manager for the EmuNand. . . So I have the EmuNand saved using the EumNand back up tool on my computer at least, but what now? This is what I have, and I'm about to put it all back on the SD card to try again to see if I can access my RxTools again, but otherwise I don't know how to get the L access back T_T

fs4TSnX.png

agentfooly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open Hourglass9 by pressing whatever key you assigned it to the press the Power button -> SysNAND Backup/Restore -> SysNAND Backup

To restore the NAND -> SysNAND Backup/Restore -> SysNAND Restore (keep A9LH)

Ah thank you I didn't realize Hourglass9 was used for backups!

PaBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

omg thank you so much. this is the first time i have seen that part of the guide, and i dont know which of these files fixed it, but it works! probably:
since i have never done anything with those. only whitelist, twl and agb firms so far. so yeah, finally the ultimate handheld setup in my hands! :)

Gekkouga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My current situation:
Had a N3DSXL Sys 9.2/Rei 11.0, then it fell down and broke. Now bought a new one, again a N3DSXL and downgraded it to 9.2. I set up a new emunand on a new SD card and did everything till menuhax and then just switched back to my old SD card, started Homebrew and tried to boot my emunand through the Reinand.3dsx. Splashscreen showed up and then ended with a black screen.
I went on with installing Menuhax via the old SD card and getting triggers and everything exactly to what my broken 3DS used and tried it again with Reinand, black screen again.
Tried it then with Luma3DS, doesn't start.

1. Any ideas how to solve it? (No, SD card is not corrupt. So it's definitely not the problem.)
2. I have a NAND.bin backup of my emunand. If i'd theoretically would use a completely new SD card and create an emunand there and restore the NAND.bin on it would I get back my savestates and installed CIAs?

(Sorry for the bad grammar and text wall but this is really important to me and Google didn't help.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong