• Views 4,549,553
  • Replies 53,804
  • Likes 43

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0004003020009402 in the n3ds downgrade packs?
EDIT: I got the browser versions and updates mixed up. Thanks, though!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So just to make sure for me, there is no current way to install cia games on the n3dsxl 11.0 right?
Currenty, no. You can use a Sky3DS, though.

Last edited by Roomsaver,

Mister_Keevs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to downgrade 11.0 RedNAND on an EU n3DS to 2.1.0, but I get "An error has occurred" after a few minutes of the downgrading process. I tried restoring both SysNAND and RedNAND, but the same thing keeps happening. What should I do?

EDIT: Restarted the guide and simply kept my RedNAND at 9.2.0, and now the 2.1.0 downgrade works like a charm.

Last edited by Mister_Keevs,

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After downgrading my browser it forced me to do a system update, which is fine. I'll just find another alternative to what I wanted to do.
I have another question: Would homebrew applets (applets meaning the browser, game notes, friend list, notifications) be possible to make?

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If I somehow bricked my 3ds when downgrade from 11 to 10.7, can it be unbricked? And what the chances to brick 3ds when installing cfw?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I somehow bricked my 3ds when downgrade from 11 to 10.7, can it be unbricked? And what the chances to brick 3ds when installing cfw?
You can unbrick if you have a NAND backup. The chances aren't very high, AFAIK. I don't know anyone who's bricked because of a fault from the bible (Plailect guide). The only times I've seen anyone brick from CFW was Gateway, video guides, or not following the Plailect guide correctly.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After downgrading my browser it forced me to do a system update, which is fine. I'll just find another alternative to what I wanted to do.
I have another question: Would homebrew applets (applets meaning the browser, game notes, friend list, notifications) be possible to make?
Why you trying to downgrade browser? AR Spider cheats?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I though we can downgrade it? Or it's just a lie? Because in my country, the cost for Sky3DS is $95 meanwhile the cost for hardmod is $15. But you said we must use Sky3DS instead?
You can downgrade, but he was asking if you can install CIAs on 11.0 ofw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why you trying to downgrade browser? AR Spider cheats?
RAM dumping. The only RAM explorer I found for NTR crashes my 3DS if I use it for longer than 3 minutes.

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Another question, should I got 64 gb class 10 with 48mb/s or class 10 with 85 mb/s? Is there any real difference when installing things like Cia or playing games?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR doesn't crash but the RAM viewer does. I'm using the version that's bundled with Preview 2. So there is a way to use SPIDER on n3DS?
There is a complicated tutorial somewhere on here. Try using ntr 3.2 as its stable (there will still be crashes due to how ntr cfw works, but it is reliable enough).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psi doesn't get caught on camera he makes sure the camera is watching +2