CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
Is there any up-to-date TIKDevil alternative? To batch download and install tickets?

Freeshop is a nice alternative (very easy to use.)! Fbi also has a built in ticket installer. So those work

I got my new o3ds (kek) today. Can I put in my 32 GB sd card before first launch?

Yes you can! It should boot and create data on that sd.

Last edited by CrimsonMaple,

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when installling the a9lh the screen glitched but still clicked select (like the guide said) the ds didnt reboot so force quited it.

When i start the DS without SD card inside it wont boot so i can safely assume the a9lh installation was succesfull or?

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
when installling the a9lh the screen glitched but still clicked select (like the guide said) the ds didnt reboot so force quited it.

When i start the DS without SD card inside it wont boot so i can safely assume the a9lh installation was succesfull or?
Its normal

gatewait.

Shadx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. But keep your Nintendo 3DS folder.
Following Plailect's guide to the end of Part 3 only is best as KunoichiZ said. You will be able to skip through most of it (including 90% of Part 2). Since you know your way around boot manager, you can set that up after. Good luck!

I ended up deleting all files off the SD card, but backed up the 3DS folder just in case. After the SD card was empty I followed the guide, https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki from the very beginning, which wasn't difficult as most parts I've done before. Also I formatted the emuNAND that was already on there. I successfully completed part 3 of the tutorial as sysNAND is still on 9.2 and the emuNAND is updated. Any reason I shouldn't do steps 4&5 on this tutorial? I haven't messed with boot manager in ages so a link to the most up to date method would be appreciated. My goal is to cleanly boot straight into emuNAND (without the flashing screen delay when I had rxTools). I thought the arm9loaderhax is what enabled the clean boot?

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im at
Section VI - Finalizing setup

i made the backup etc and renamed them but now when i boot my 3ds it boots to sysnand not to rednand (sys 9.0.0-20E)

What could have went wrong?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im at
Section VI - Finalizing setup

i made the backup etc and renamed them but now when i boot my 3ds it boots to sysnand not to rednand (sys 9.0.0-20E)

What could have went wrong?
If you just installed a9lh that's supposed to happen if not provide more info

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you just installed a9lh that's supposed to happen if not provide more info

i (assume) ive installed a9lh since when i boot without an SD it wont turn on (plus it created an OTP.bin earlier so). With my previous ds at this point it should boot into the custom cfw where health and safety app is still FBI etc, but here it just boot into 9.0.0-20E sysnand with the normal health and safety. No clue what went wrong i followed the guide step by step (And this is my 8th ds im editiing and its the first time ive got this).

If you need specefic information please ask, thank you :)

lbrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Now on github there is some new software, Freeway, but I won't be able to install it because I don't have a flash cart, and my firmware postfix is -4E.
Is it much better than rxtools?
I guess I would eventually like to play some hacked ds roms, so I would buy that flash cart anyway.
Do you recommend any cheap and good ds flash carts?

Shadx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an O3DS 9.2 . Recently I decided to just delete everything off my SD card as I had multiple CFW files and old folders I probably didn't need anymore. I decided to start over because I wanted to get rid of the flashing colors and have a clean install. I used this tutorial which was recommended https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki. I finished parts 1,2,and 3 but I am hesitant to do parts 4 and 5 unless it is the only option to have a quick boot. My understanding that arm9loaderhax fixes that. My goal is to cleanly boot straight into CFW (without the flashing screen delay when I had rxTools).

Also, would I have any issues playing games online after completing the last 2 steps?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an O3DS 9.2 . Recently I decided to just delete everything off my SD card as I had multiple CFW files and old folders I probably didn't need anymore. I decided to start over because I wanted to get rid of the flashing colors and have a clean install. I used this tutorial which was recommended https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki. I finished parts 1,2,and 3 but I am hesitant to do parts 4 and 5 unless it is the only option to have a quick boot. My understanding that arm9loaderhax fixes that. My goal is to cleanly boot straight into CFW (without the flashing screen delay when I had rxTools).

Also, would I have any issues playing games online after completing the last 2 steps?
No issues with playing online games, and i think if you continue to do the a9lh process and find a option for no screen ini, it may be what you are looking for. :)

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i (assume) ive installed a9lh since when i boot without an SD it wont turn on (plus it created an OTP.bin earlier so). With my previous ds at this point it should boot into the custom cfw where health and safety app is still FBI etc, but here it just boot into 9.0.0-20E sysnand with the normal health and safety. No clue what went wrong i followed the guide step by step (And this is my 8th ds im editiing and its the first time ive got this).

If you need specefic information please ask, thank you :)

can anyone help me out here please? atm im clueless

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me out here please? atm im clueless
Reinject FBI into Health and Safety as the instructions state in Part 4, Section II - Injecting FBI, but replace the words emuNAND with sysNAND.

Does your system version says "Sys." or "Ver." in front of the version number? Can you boot into Decrypt9 by holding X when you boot up your system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Large creep