• Views 4,467,761
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the "One Click Setup" with OTPhelper and then got a black screen. I turned off the system and was supposed to get these files: SecureInfo_A_emergency, movable_emergency.sed, title_emergency.db, andticket_emergency.db. But when I put the sd card on the computer, none of them are in my SD card root. Did I messed up the one click set up?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the "One Click Setup" with OTPhelper and then got a black screen. I turned off the system and was supposed to get these files: SecureInfo_A_emergency, movable_emergency.sed, title_emergency.db, andticket_emergency.db. But when I put the sd card on the computer, none of them are in my SD card root. Did I messed up the one click set up?
You'll only get those files if you are using the latest version of OTPHelper. Are you sure you are using the latest version?
I'm trying but the message to update the console in the browser keeps showing up with the modified date and time. :(
Have you tried turning wifi-off, then going into the browser and resetting the data?

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll only get those files if you are using the latest version of OTPHelper. Are you sure you are using the latest version?

Have you tried turning wifi-off, then going into the browser and resetting the data?
I downloaded OTPhelper three days ago and I heard that they released updated version now of all the tools. Someone told me the new versions of the tools take out some files that are not needed like the NAND.sha files. Im wondering if the emergency files are needed?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys and girls I got a question
Then ask it. You don't need permission here. :P

I downloaded OTPhelper three days ago and I heard that they released updated version now of all the tools. Someone told me the new versions of the tools take out some files that are not needed like the NAND.sha files. Im wondering if the emergency files are needed?
If you stopped at an earlier revision of the guide. Then things might be confusing. You can go and download the new files and follow the guide again. Though some people are reporting issues with v0.88.

Reactions: Arubaro

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then ask it. You don't need permission here. :P

If you stopped at an earlier revision of the guide. Then things might be confusing. You can go and download the new files and follow the guide again. Though some people are reporting issues with v0.88.
I just checked that OTPhelper got updated yersterday. Do I download the new one and redo the one click setup step again?

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it runs for you. Then yes. The issue I am talking about is that people are reporting black screens. As in it doesnt boot for them, even after trying multiple times.
Oh I've been hearing that too. If it doesnt run, I'll just use the old one then. Im already at part 5 anyway

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part 5 is asking me to copy the emuNAND_original.sha from part 4 but I never got one, just the emuNAND_original. bin. Can I still continue?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part 5 is asking me to copy the emuNAND_original.sha from part 4 but I never got one, just the emuNAND_original. bin. Can I still continue?
Yeah the .sha files are new with the recent updates to EmuNAND9, Decrypt9, Hourglass9, and OTPHelper.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Again, I haven't used the new revision of the guide.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try restoring EmuNAND_formaatted.bin to your RedNAND and trying the downgrade to 2.1 again.

Tried, to no further success.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah the .sha files are new with the recent updates to EmuNAND9, Decrypt9, Hourglass9, and OTPHelper.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Again, I haven't used the new revision of the guide.

Do the .sha files give better results when used with the guide?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried, to no further success.

Do the .sha files give better results when used with the guide?
Don't know what could be the problem then. Hopefully someone can help you further if you make a separate thread with all the info about your setup (System type, firmware, region, steps taken, etc),

As for the .sha files, they just give more security//safety validation that you're not flashing a bad//corrupt NAND. I mean that's what I use SHA for anyways when transferring files, I usually send the expected SHA values the people downloading them should get, and they can check it on their to make sure it wasn't corrupted downloading, or to help me make sure it wasn't uploaded incorrectly.

fischkuchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been following the Plailect wiki guide in order to eventually setup a9lh on my o3ds. I'm currently on part 4, section 2, step 10, downgrading to 2.1.0. While downgrading, I got the standard 3ds error showing something about "An error has occured, reboot your system". I'm sorry, I do not have the exact quote. The 3ds now will not boot, except into recovery mode. I fear I may have accidentally ran PlaiSysUpdater on Sysnand instead of Rednand. I do have backups of the original sysnand, rednand, and the formatted rednand. What steps should I take from here?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been following the Plailect wiki guide in order to eventually setup a9lh on my o3ds. I'm currently on part 4, section 2, step 10, downgrading to 2.1.0. While downgrading, I got the standard 3ds error showing something about "An error has occured, reboot your system". I'm sorry, I do not have the exact quote. The 3ds now will not boot, except into recovery mode. I fear I may have accidentally ran PlaiSysUpdater on Sysnand instead of Rednand. I do have backups of the original sysnand, rednand, and the formatted rednand. What steps should I take from here?
If I read and understood this right, you are soft-bricked. You'll have to update to 11.0-0-33, and from there you will need to get a hardmod to downgrade. Sorry.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was helping a guy out and for whatever reason emuNAND_original.bin (and .sha) are on his SD card root, but not showing up as an option the restore the REDNAND to SYSNAND in Hourglass9. When is was backup up it was originally named emuNAND.bin (and .sha) and it was renamed to emuNAND_original.bin, and then back again when it didnt show up. Any suggestions as to what is going wrong? emuNAND_formatted.bin is an option if we cant get _original.bin working, but would like advice on what could have went wrong.

Drake008

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check This & tell where is the health&safety option!!
zlsw03.jpg

That is not Decrypt9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!