• Views 4,524,431
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im currently having an issue trying to install A9LH + AuReiNand. I am trying to get my OTP, but when I select the one step install or something similar, it checks my TWL and App files. One APP file is not found or corrupted. I believe this is the RegionFree home screen cia I installed. I am on 10.7 so I cant just update it. Is there a place I can get the clean CIA?

::EDIT:: The title name that is not found or corrupted is 0004003000008F02... I believe I can use 3DNUS to download it, but the N3DS button is greyed out, and I have no idea what to put on the version field. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

::EDIT:: Solved. Managed to download the whole 10.7 fw and took that cia out and installed it using devmenu

Last edited by ceelo,

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the bytes are not labeled until the install completes so nothing

source: personal experience (the battery died a few times on me)
So because the bytes aren't labelled; does that mean they remain taking space until fully installed or they'll remove itself?

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey currently on 10.7 and I have rxtools installed and have my emunand set up... I thought I installed menu manager but when I hold L it boots into rxtools and if I hold R it boots into sysnand. How can I go about booting menu manager or w.e to get into homebrew easily? or whats the best easiest quickest way to get into homebrew without internet connection?

thank you

nexis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I've got a question for my New 3ds with system Version 9.9. is there a way to Update to 10.3 without having Homebrew Launcher installed. Or it's still Possible to update to the newest version?
At the end, i want to downgrade to 9.2 :)

Thx for your help :)

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I've got a question for my New 3ds with system Version 9.9. is there a way to Update to 10.3 without having Homebrew Launcher installed. Or it's still Possible to update to the newest version?

Just downgrade from 9.9 with browserhax. If you really want to update to 10.3, use a game like Fire Emblem: Fates to update. FF:F's minimum firmware to play is 10.3 btw.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

why not just downgrade from 9.9 . . . i did just yesterday on my n3ds 9.9 (usa) . . . i used this guide the fact that i was on 9.9 did not matter

Mark Daniel Cubinar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone point me to where I can learn how to transfer save files (3ds cartridge to .cia)?

I want to copy/move my save file of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3ds cartridge on non-CFW n3ds) to my CFW n3ds with Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition. I have Powersaves Pro if that will help (the auto-save backup feature)

Many thanks and sorry if this was already answered!

nexis

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx for the replys. I think that is'nt Possible because browserhax won't work because the Internet Browser, will be checked by nintendo and Therefor it should be on version >= 10.2 ? Or i missunterstood something?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for the replys. I think that is'nt Possible because browserhax won't work because the Internet Browser, will be checked by nintendo and Therefor it should be on version >= 10.2 ? Or i missunterstood something?
browserhax workaround

"As of February 24, 2016, the browser-version-check requires that the installed Old3DS browser be on >=v10.6. With New3DS, it only has to be on >=v10.2 currently. To bypass this requirement on Old3DS/New3DS(this bypass is only usable prior to 10.7.0-32 since it's fixed with 10.7.0-32), you can do the following(if you want to know how this works see here):

• Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
    • Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
    • Continue to use browserhax as normal.
    • Note that you must not press the HOME button to return from the browser normally, otherwise you will have to reinitialize the savedata again. Once the datetime reaches January 2, you will have to repeat these steps if you want to continue using this bypass."

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT