2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes.i downloaded the cia from it 4.x patched.

Dude, no ROM site posting is allowed on this site.

Anyways, only thing I can think of is getting it from a different source, or reinstalling the CIA. Otherwise, this is the power of cfw. It is extremely buggy and not worth it tbh.

Honestly, I would seriously suggest investing in a gateway to avoid this bs.
Will 64gb micro SDXC cards work for internal? I'm looking at getting this card:
http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQUA-064G-U46A/dp/B007WTAJTO

Great thanks. To "unlink" my sysnand and emunand, I should format my sysnand after backing up everything and setting up emunand?

What's the benefit of un-linking them?
Yep, they do work. I have a 64gb one in mine, and it runs fine. Just remember to format to fat32(you need to use a third party SD formatter), and note that the speed goes down a tad. Like, from 19mb/s to 16mb/s in my experience.

Otherwise, 64GB is totally worth it :)

Reactions: Ssseth

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dude, no ROM site posting is allowed on this site.

Anyways, only thing I can think of is getting it from a different source, or reinstalling the CIA. Otherwise, this is the power of cfw. It is extremely buggy and not worth it tbh.

Honestly, I would seriously suggest investing in a gateway to avoid this bs.

Yep, they do work. I have a 64gb one in mine, and it runs fine. Just remember to format to fat32(you need to use a third party SD formatter), and note that the speed goes down a tad. Like, from 19mb/s to 16mb/s in my experience.

Glad to hear. I've already got a 32GB but I can use that for external. Just wondering if 64GB is overkill. That's a crap ton of room!

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay 64 GB it is! I was going to pick up Sandisk, but I can get a great deal on a G.Skill. I had never heard of them before but apparently they make high end desktop RAM. The card is highly reviewed as well. Thoughts?

G.skill for under $30:
http://www.amazon.com/G-Skill-Micro-Memory-Adapter-FF-TSDXC64GA-U1/dp/B00CGY9VO4

Sandisk for $37:
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B007WTAJTO

I say go for either one. If i were buying it right now, I prefer sandisk because it is sold by amazon. But i also have prime membership.

You can also wait 10 days for the g skill to be in stock by amazon and save $7 as well.

I used to use G Skill in my old computer builds, so i can vouch for their ram.... not sure about SD cards, but I feel like they are all the same nowadays.

As far as getting a good deal, you can also price match at best buy or target with amazon.com. But only the ones shipped and sold by amazon.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay 64 GB it is! I was going to pick up Sandisk, but I can get a great deal on a G.Skill. I had never heard of them before but apparently they make high end desktop RAM. The card is highly reviewed as well. Thoughts?

G.skill for under $30:
http://www.amazon.com/G-Skill-Micro-Memory-Adapter-FF-TSDXC64GA-U1/dp/B00CGY9VO4

Sandisk for $37:
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B007WTAJTO

G skill is a reputable brand so you should be fine, if not return it. I as well have several of the Sandisk ultra 64 from Amazon and can also confirm they work. Nintendo does not officially support the SDXC standard so results can vary.

Yeah i am moving my 3 systems up to 2x 64 as well. It is nice to have the room but certainly not necessary.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On an old yes, at least I've seen something about getting emunand 9.6 with rxtools. But mine is a new (couldn't be using NTR otherwise)
I seriously doubt it is possible then. You could get them installed but they would not be signed and so wouldn't run under sysnand. At least right now, things change fast sometimes. :)

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G skill is a reputable brand so you should be fine, if not return it. I as well have several of the Sandisk ultra 64 from Amazon and can also confirm they work. Nintendo does not officially support the SDXC standard so results can vary.

Yeah i am moving my 3 systems up to 2x 64 as well. It is nice to have the room but certainly not necessary.

oh... i didnt know that it doesnt support sdxc... thanks for clearing that up.

also, sandisk ultra isnt listed on there being sold by amazon anymore... i thought i saw that it was. Return process is always easier with amazon so thats why i go with them usually.

Also check out - > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...4+4294955781+4264330180+4069497646+4294194738

they are a great place to get stuff and is usually no tax unless you live in NJ or NY - that kingston that comes with a usb adapter seems cool and kingston is another reputable maker of desktop ram.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

also, sandisk ultra isnt listed on there being sold by amazon anymore... i thought i saw that it was. Return process is always easier with amazon so thats why i go with them usually.

Also check out - > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...4+4294955781+4264330180+4069497646+4294194738

they are a great place to get stuff and is usually no tax unless you live in NJ or NY - that kingston that comes with a usb adapter seems cool and kingston is another reputable maker of desktop ram.

Sure it is. They even have the 128 but that is to expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Memor...1428092927&sr=8-1&keywords=sandisk+ultra+64gb

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great thanks. To "unlink" my sysnand and emunand, I should format my sysnand after backing up everything and setting up emunand?

What's the benefit of un-linking them?

To unlink them - what i did was take the sd card out of the 3DS (as well as take the cartridges out to be safe) and format the 3ds (sysnand).

The reason why they told me to unlink it was cause it prevented me from having to "unwrap" my apps that i installed through cia everytime i restarted into emunand.

As far as other benefits, someone else will have to chime in.

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Even though Nintendo doesn't support exfat / SDXC, larger 64 and 128 GB cards will work and be recognized if you format them as fat32.

Windows doesn't natively allow you to format >32 GB cards as fat32 though so you need to use a 3rd party tool.

Sounds like I'm learning! :yaysp:

Also for the Micro SD card, I'm in Canada. I just used the Amazon.com links to show the different cards. I'm going to price match the G.Skill card at a local retailer. On my way to do that now actually.

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To unlink them - what i did was take the sd card out of the 3DS (as well as take the cartridges out to be safe) and format the 3ds (sysnand).

The reason why they told me to unlink it was cause it prevented me from having to "unwrap" my apps that i installed through cia everytime i restarted into emunand.

As far as other benefits, someone else will have to chime in.
Awesome thanks!

Bobb123

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been searching for the answer to this question for hours, but I can't find it (primarily because I don't understand the jargon).

Do current 3ds flashcards (gateway, etc.) have cheat codes for 3ds games? If so, what are its limitations? Is there a website that lists all the current information regarding cheats for 3ds games in layman's terms?

cynique

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

I have an 8 gb internal sd and i dont intend to use it for installing cia files.What else a bigger sd is good for?Asking because i really dont know :unsure:

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching for the answer to this question for hours, but I can't find it (primarily because I don't understand the jargon).

Do current 3ds flashcards (gateway, etc.) have cheat codes for 3ds games? If so, what are its limitations? Is there a website that lists all the current information regarding cheats for 3ds games in layman's terms?

Gateway has save editing for games with save editors (pokemon primarily, fantasy life, not many others).

Reactions: Bobb123

Bobb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway has save editing for games with save editors (pokemon primarily, fantasy life, not many others).

Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you happen to know if there are plans to have cheat codes for every game, like with the TTDS, in the (forseeable) future? Or is this an impossible task?

Nettto

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Atually i have a sd card with palantine cfw 4.5.

Can i install pbt cfw in other sd card ?

I want to use 1 sd card for legit cia e the other for palantine cfw . Is that possible ?

Sorry for my english. :ha:

MonkeyWithAGun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8 gb internal sd and i dont intend to use it for installing cia files.What else a bigger sd is good for?Asking because i really dont know :unsure:

8 gigs is probably enough. Besides saving files for all the games, and speed of the card, there isnt anything i can think of for needing a massive card. I got it because i was able to get a class 10 64 gig micro sd card for $25 each.

They are so cheap to go by so some people dont mind paying the price for more storage. Really if youre not planning on cia files or loading anything else on the the card, your 8 gig should be fine. ---- i did notice an increase in speed from my 16 gig class 4 card vs. my 64 gig class 10

Reactions: cynique

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car