Country
United States

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks..... please let me know when there is something new so i do not have to go thru pages of crap & nonsense

Well, I'm skeptical about the whole thing. Sure, someone may have decrypted the system or whatever, but what can they do with it at this point? Nothing, that's what.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
region free would be sweet. and some nice video playback app that is 3D and supports a wide range of formats!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

Sohakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Woah, all the 3DS brew recent changes reminds me of my operational system classes.

Mutex? Semaphores? Thread? Cool. So cool, man, I think I will try to learn more about these exploits. I heard it used stack smash or something like that, concepts I learned on classes applied to real life :D.

Edit: I looked at the changes there, and Yellows8 uploaded a crashmo save file... maybe the exploit is related to that, if we think about it, they found the exploit after crashmo launch. Plus, before that they tried to exploit pushmo QR Code, trying to read big string from it and causing a segmentation fault (or something like that, idk, but it doesn't work). Maybe they didn't protected it on crashmo, or maybe for some reason they can exploit the other crash.

Reactions: futaris

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, all the 3DS brew recent changes reminds me of my operational system classes.

Mutex? Semaphores? Thread? Cool. So cool, man, I think I will try to learn more about these exploits. I heard it used stack smash or something like that, concepts I learned on classes applied to real life :D.

Edit: I looked at the changes there, and Yellows8 uploaded a crashmo save file... maybe the exploit is related to that, if we think about it, they found the exploit after crashmo launch. Plus, before that they tried to exploit pushmo QR Code, trying to read big string from it and causing a segmentation fault (or something like that, idk, but it doesn't work). Maybe they didn't protected it on crashmo, or maybe for some reason they can exploit the other crash.
i seem to cant find where the save is on 3dbrew

futaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got an original 3DS running 1.0.0 firmware. I haven't connected it to wifi yet...

Wonder if there's a way to exploit without connecting to the eShop.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The exploit is not related to that save file, yellows8 has confirmed the exploit is a cart based game, not a downloaded one. At the time the image of the exploit was released, I don't think yellows8 had even fully figured out the SD savedata stuff.

It is also known that it is not possible to replace SD savedata without some file from the NAND of your own specific 3DS, which means that SD savedata can't be exploited.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exploit is not related to that save file, yellows8 has confirmed the exploit is a cart based game, not a downloaded one. At the time the image of the exploit was released, I don't think yellows8 had even fully figured out the SD savedata stuff.

It is also known that it is not possible to replace SD savedata without some file from the NAND of your own specific 3DS, which means that SD savedata can't be exploited.
wait dint niemod say that it was card base in he flicker not yellows8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram