Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to hack the 3ds some time the hack will be someting like having rom dumps and homebrew roms on the system menu loading them from the sd card and puting in eshop mony and play coins if anyone is wants to help you can and be on my team

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to hack the 3ds some time the hack will be someting like having rom dumps and homebrew roms on the system menu loading them from the sd card and puting in eshop mony and play coins if anyone is wants to help you can and be on my team
My goldfish would like to be on your team, my initial thoughts is that your hacking skills are probably around the same level so you should be a good match.

Reactions: 3 people

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country

YES YES FINNALHY A HACK ON 3DS _ ORGASSSSSSSM RROM DUMPS AND SHIIZZZ...i need to change pants :P

(Did you catch the sarcasm?) ...but seriously i need a change of pants lol

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
One thing is hacking the system, making it homebrew compatible, however, adding money to the eshop? That's seriously a big crime, you do know every game you purchage on the eshop has a digital invoice? Hacking a system is already illegal and all that, but it's somewhat acceptable, hacking the eshop and injecting money would be a much more serious crime you know? :3

(Not that I believe you can do any of it until prover otherwise, mind you)

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm planing on it but this is my project so but I know it won't be easy to do so if someone wants to help then pm me

I want to be in your team if you buy me Kid Icarus. Maybe we can dump the game later to test the hack. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reported to be moved to EoF or for removal until you post some sort of material to prove that you are not full of s*hit, and judging from your ideas you probably are.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
There is a Rom dumper for 3DS that is made using various hardware.
Instructions on how to build the Rom dumper is not public yet.

A Picture of the Rom Dumper is here:
NBJLZ.jpg
The hardware used to dump the 3DS Roms are as follows:
- Zeroplus logic cube (LAP-C 16032) Logic Analyzer
Picture here:
T4Mtq.jpg
rE0fQ.jpg
- Terasic FPGA Altera DE1 Mainboard - Cyclone II
Picture here:
S0zeH.jpg
- Custom made PCB Board with a cartridge slot.
(Visible in first Dumper Picture.)

The 3DS Rom dumper reads the 3DS Rom and saves it to SD card.
The SD Card Slot is located on the side of the 'Cyclone II' Board.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Let me guess, you'll run the project and take the credit, all you need is a coder, a hacker and an exploit finder and your role will be dealing with the forum posting and making a banner.

I'd say to post it in the "awesome 3DS hacking theories" thread, but you haven't even got to the hairbrained idea part.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead