XP
Country
Gambia, The

kbreado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people, i have the r4i gold deluxe, that time i didnt know it was a copy of gw cards now it looks like their latest version is 3.3b and can not play the zelda game nor enter emunand 7.0, not even 6.xx but it looks like gateway 2.0b2 is able to as I read it. Do you think I should buy the gateway 3ds for the future or keep the r4 and cross fingers to see if they can update their sht for me to be able to play ALBW T.T

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi people, i have the r4i gold deluxe, that time i didnt know it was a copy of gw cards now it looks like their latest version is 3.3b and can not play the zelda game nor enter emunand 7.0, not even 6.xx but it looks like gateway 2.0b2 is able to as I read it. Do you think I should buy the gateway 3ds for the future or keep the r4 and cross fingers to see if they can update their sht for me to be able to play ALBW T.T
You can install the 3.0b launcher on your R4i Gold deluxe. It has some save bugs but it supports EmuNAND and has no bricking code.

kbreado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I played fine with fw 3.0 but suddenly ds went off and had to access settings...etc etc to patch it, blu screen then gets stuck. Any fix to that? Tried reseting the ds, do the same, doesnt worrk
Edit: its buggy, worked the 3rd time xD

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
God damn they're taking their sweet time releasing an update.

Has anyone else been following smealum lately? He's doing really good dumping models from 3DS games, and showing off a bunch of hidden elements of Pokemon X/Y.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
is version 3.0 safe ? I haven't read of anyone who had a brick sans one person in the spanish forum but he did one post and didn't appear again , so there's a big chance he didn't completely know the version of the launcher.

irondoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God damn they're taking their sweet time releasing an update.

Has anyone else been following smealum lately? He's doing really good dumping models from 3DS games, and showing off a bunch of hidden elements of Pokemon X/Y.

Oh cool! Thanks gives me something to look at while waiting for gateway team to take their sweet ass time :D

Reactions: Huntereb

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install the 3.0b launcher on your R4i Gold deluxe. It has some save bugs but it supports EmuNAND and has no bricking code.

Are we ABSOLUTELY sure about 3.0b being no brick code? I've seen reports on some foreign forums its in that one also.
For the last month or so I've just put my 3ds on the side and haven't touched it. Was running the 3.2 r4i fw on it, and I don't have my 3.0b anymore to switch.

What was the most recent r4i fw that has had zero brick reports? And just to be cleat, what is the difference between 3.0b and their 3.3 latest release?

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
The r4i 3.3b is actually r4i 2.0 which is based on gw 1.2. It has no emuNAND , doesn't support games based on sdk 5 and no brick code, no save game corruption, and currently the most preferred version to be on if you want to just play roms (zelda link between world is based on sdk 5 so it won't work)
The r4i 3.0b is based on gw 2.0b1 which can run sdk 5 games (latest zelda), has emuNAND but has save corruption issues (I think) and problems with triggering the exploit. It's mostly considered safe from bricking code.

Refer to the wiki for more details
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/R4i_Gold_3DS_Deluxe

Reactions: Bonovox40

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to sell the GAtewaY blue card to somebody with a Pokemon X 3DS, but whenever it came time to show it off and make the deal, I instead got an error message. I thought the blue card was compatible with 7.x. Is there any way to update it, with official R4 firmware or anything?

Warft

Say my name!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to sell the GAtewaY blue card to somebody with a Pokemon X 3DS, but whenever it came time to show it off and make the deal, I instead got an error message. I thought the blue card was compatible with 7.x. Is there any way to update it, with official R4 firmware or anything?
GW Blue card not compatible with 6.1+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored