Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a friendly reminder not to believe everything you read posted in emails...
I think it's funny ;P I'm not spreading chaos I basically admit its fake right under the image...
If you say it like that .. than what should we believe in? :huh:

Wasn't so serious about that chaos thing, my apologies.
I just meant that makes people even more unsure what to think in my opinion.

Habbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you say it like that .. than what should we believe in? :huh:

Wasn't so serious about that chaos thing, my apologies.
I just meant that makes people even more unsure what to think in my opinion.

you should only believe the replies you get directly from gateway, not screen captures.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And do you believe in that 48h thing? ;-)

I personally did not write a mail to gateway - thought so many did already.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guy who posted it also posted the same kind of e-mail he received from gateway right before 2.0b2 release and it was true so it looks good!

AngryRussianKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Here is my message, for example.

Hello Gateway team.
First of all, thank you for great device. My 3DS XL was bricked, but my retail shop RMA it. Now, I have 3DS and everything is awesome.
Main question : will 2.0 release before holidays(22-23)?
Please write a true story, not a copy-paste(First of all, sorry for the delays and thanks for your patience and support.)
THANK YOU
it is likely, but we can't guarantee it yet.

mailto:[email protected]

Reactions: f0rCe

vegas-pt

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a R4I 3ds Deluxe from eachmall.me a few days ago but now I got a major problem, I was wondering if someone can help.

I managed to play Resident Evil Revelations 3DS for a couple of hours. The next day I noticed that when I inserted the card, it started to freeze sometimes and now it doesn't recognize the white card in the slot at all. My guess is that it came faulty.
I tried more than 40 times to put a different game in the sd card with win32imgr. I always do the process of going to the DS card to launch the exploit and then the profile. But it seems that when I am in 3DS Mode it doesn't recognize the white card at all, it doesn't recognize any 3ds game in the sd card. It recognizes everything else.

Any help? Or should I ask for a refund or another card?

BLUE CARD INSERTED. WORKS NORMAL.

WHITE CARD INSERTED. DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY GAME OR CARD IN THE SLOT

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I got a R4I 3ds Deluxe from eachmall.me a few days ago but now I got a major problem, I was wondering if someone can help.

I managed to play Resident Evil Revelations 3DS for a couple of hours. The next day I noticed that when I inserted the card, it started to freeze sometimes and now it doesn't recognize the white card in the slot at all. My guess is that it came faulty.
I tried more than 40 times to put a different game in the sd card with win32imgr. I always do the process of going to the DS card to launch the exploit and then the profile. But it seems that when I am in 3DS Mode it doesn't recognize the white card at all, it doesn't recognize any 3ds game in the sd card. It recognizes everything else.

Any help? Or should I ask for a refund or another card?

BLUE CARD INSERTED. WORKS NORMAL.

WHITE CARD INSERTED. DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY GAME OR CARD IN THE SLOT

What version of launcher.dat are you using? try using the 3.3b version of it. also use the blue card again and re do the 3ds mode installation it may help.

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I totally thought K was actually Seven from the first game. They used the amnesia as a damn red herring.
Laugh.. that was also my first thought. Would have been to simple though.
And to think Tenmyouji is old Junpei.

What I still dont get is, why almost all the girls in this game are dressed like sluts.
I mean whats with Alice and Clover? Does the organisation only let people in who are half naked or something?

Anyway, can't wait for the 3rd title. Have a nice trap!

..so, are you guys ready? 1 hour remains! Or something like that.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still emailed them, anyway. Although I am hoping that gamesquest1's discover of the diagnostics mode triggering the bricks doesn't postpone or delay the release, I'd rather have a bug-free (or less buggy and hopefully brick-free) firmware a bit later than to get something broken today.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, I take it there've been no further updates since this was posted?

It would be nice if they would at least show some public signs of life. I guess I got a bit too spoiled by the old R4/Wood scene, when there was constant communication and updates all the time whenever anything new was in the works.

Can't wait for the 3DS scene to reach that level. This "baby steps" era is frustrating.

Granted, I am not a programmer or a coder, I am just a consumer. If I had the ability to help the process along, I would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eqTkD6JQw