Country
United States
u4vg1.png

lanhikari3113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 7 hours ago, the OS license, and I haven't heard back from them yet.. I did paypal. Hoping to wake up to my code...

joseph0042

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you place your order, what shipping method did you select?
I paid for the $28 shipping. In the order messaging they told me it shipped Friday and that they would update the tracking info. Still no tracking info.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Ordered 5/17

Status preparing shipping

From customer service when i asked when my pro will be shipped and when my addition license will be sent

Dear Customer,
Pro has been shipped out too, your SX OS will be e-mail to you within some hours, you will get DHL tracking number later for SX PRO.
Regards,
Customer service

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered 5/17

Status preparing shipping

From customer service when i asked when my pro will be shipped and when my addition license will be sent

Dear Customer,
Pro has been shipped out too, your SX OS will be e-mail to you within some hours, you will get DHL tracking number later for SX PRO.
Regards,
Customer service

Which shipping method did you get? I have usps, oh I see, you got express considering it's coming straight from DHL

Last edited by Yami Anubis ZX,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
DHL always hands off their packages to USPS when it gets to my city, so I just went with USPS to avoid that.

DHL delivers direct in my neighborhood. I also assumed i would need them to first ship it to their us warehouse and then wait again to ship it to me. Thought it be worth the extra not have to wait for repacking

joseph0042

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you get a tracking update from DHL before the company that sent it lol. Got a text from DHL saying mine was shipped out the 20th from Hong Kong and scheduled delivery is Friday.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

arunem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our Official Email Account is full of Customer E-mails, so many SX OS Code shipping emails can't arrive to you. It's our Mistake, we just notify this Serious Problem, now you can contact us via [email protected] or you can join discord.gg/4hgvJY8 to find Allen to get help, much sorry to dear everyone!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Our Official Email Account is full of Customer E-mails, so many SX OS Code shipping emails can't arrive to you. It's our Mistake, we just notify this Serious Problem, now you can contact us via [email protected] or you can join discord.gg/4hgvJY8 to find Allen to get help, much sorry to dear everyone!!!

No I don't work for them nor am I affiliated with them in any way. That was just a response I got when I contacted them. I am currently in that discord but the mod has apparently fallen asleep lol. Its sounding like they have been overwhelmed with emails and support emails, while being understaffed. Getting your os key via that discord or email seems to be the fastest methods at this point.

Randall Stevens

Not a fan of stupid people
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I ordered mine from these guys within 5 min of it going live on their site. They didn't have shipping details fleshed out so I picked free. Found out that I could change it to ship from the USA, so 3 days ago I paid another $6.50

Emailed them on the site (yes, I know it was/is down and they are busy) and then twice via the yahoo address. Nothing. So I finally go on discord because apparently that's how we communicate to customers now? I get told it's still nearly 2 weeks before I get it.

What. the. actual. F?

Never again with these amateurs. Never. Again.

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered 2018-05-16, current status is "Preparation in progress". Granted I bought an additional license for my secondary switch so the long wait isn't too painful, but I thought they would have shipped it by now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.