3ds-flashcard - SX Pro

joseph0042

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who paid for expedited receive tracking from 3ds-flashcard yet? I sent them a message and they say it was shipped via DHL on Friday, but I have yet to actually receive tracking info.

Reactions: rdigit
D

Deleted User

Anyone who paid for expedited receive tracking from 3ds-flashcard yet? I sent them a message and they say it was shipped via DHL on Friday, but I have yet to actually receive tracking info.
Mine still says payment accepted personally..i think they are just very slow

defkyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mine is also in payment accepted and I have to say that I'm bit worried about my credit card information with those guys. I got a letter telling me that me that my credit card may have been hacked. This happened the day I tried to make the payment . The card was refused and I had to make a paypal transfer. Very weird. It looks like the website does not have the proper security certificates for payment.
Any one else had the same issue?

Reactions: CymraegAce

arunem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would think they should be shipping out from the us in the next day or two. The estimated ship from their blog was like the 20-23 or something like that.

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder, it shows in stock on the site but im sure its probably preorders.

Edit yeah nevermind still preorders

Last edited by kitzuki,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since