OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
TwoBladedKnight said:
Hmm... Interesting... I wonder what would happen if we were to transfer a hacked sudoku game...
Will be impossible.
Maybe. We don't know that for sure until someone proves it, which won't be until the update.

On another note, has anyone got the info of WHEN the actual date it's due to be released? I'm really itchy for that browser... I hope it plays Flash...

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone should stop talking about the hacked sudoku. We don't know what will happen and we don't want to draw attention incase Ninty forgets
tongue.gif

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Actually,
I think we do. I heard that the games aren't transferred as such but the confirmation of ownership is sent to the 3ds and then it redownloads it from the dsiware store on the 3ds and so a hacked version wouldn't work because the new version of the game is fixed

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Ryupower said:
i did see this,
Nintendo to give away free 3DS Excitebike, with the May update
That's awesome.
I wonder if there's something in the update that would turn off people that they decided to give away a game?!
Or maybe it's just to get 3DS users to go online unlike they did with their wii's.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
ObJeCtIoN!!!! said:
Hey when does it come out? I'll download it straight away and I don't have to worry about flashcarts 'cause I'm not a pirate like that... Looking forward to the system transfer so I can get Flipnote off my friend's XL (he never plays it).
Just one question, how do you transfer flipnote? Via SD card? I'm not very sure about this system transfer thingy so sorry if I sound so dumb
frown.gif
You stick your SD card into the DSi, go to settings, data mangement and move flipnote or Copy it to the SD card.
and then yous tick it into the 3ds and same thing copy the flipnote studio to the 3DS instead. and there ya go
I gonna be robbing my moms flipnote, aura aura climber and march of the minis xD

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
Actually,
I think we do. I heard that the games aren't transferred as such but the confirmation of ownership is sent to the 3ds and then it redownloads it from the dsiware store on the 3ds and so a hacked version wouldn't work because the new version of the game is fixed

If that was the case, they would of stated that WiFi is also required. Guess well have to wait & see.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
AndroidDem0man said:
chris888222 said:
ObJeCtIoN!!!! said:
Hey when does it come out? I'll download it straight away and I don't have to worry about flashcarts 'cause I'm not a pirate like that... Looking forward to the system transfer so I can get Flipnote off my friend's XL (he never plays it).
Just one question, how do you transfer flipnote? Via SD card? I'm not very sure about this system transfer thingy so sorry if I sound so dumb
frown.gif
You stick your SD card into the DSi, go to settings, data mangement and move flipnote or Copy it to the SD card.
and then yous tick it into the 3ds and same thing copy the flipnote studio to the 3DS instead. and there ya go
I gonna be robbing my moms flipnote, aura aura climber and march of the minis xD
No. This is NOT how it works.
And thank you for proving it to anyone with half a brain WHY it won't work that way.
See my previous post.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
Ryupower said:
i did see this,
Nintendo to give away free 3DS Excitebike, with the May update
That's awesome.
I wonder if there's something in the update that would turn off people that they decided to give away a game?!
Or maybe it's just to get 3DS users to go online unlike they did with their wii's.
Nah it's like when the DSi Shop first came online and they gave us 1000 free points, but this time around, since we're paying with cash instead of points, it'd be simpler to give away a game.
yaynds.gif
Looks like there'll be something more exciting than Nintendogs to play until OoT comes out
biggrin.gif

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
Actually,
Maybe they'll just block the game completely since they deleted it off the shop. Then they don't have to worry about any of that crap.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
leeday100196 said:
Nah it's like when the DSi Shop first came online and they gave us 1000 free points, but this time around, since we're paying with cash instead of points, it'd be simpler to give away a game.
yaynds.gif
Looks like there'll be something more exciting than Nintendogs to play until OoT comes out
biggrin.gif
Yeah, likely just to get folk online.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
AndroidDem0man said:
chris888222 said:
ObJeCtIoN!!!! said:
frown.gif
No. This is NOT how it works.
And thank you for proving it to anyone with half a brain WHY it won't work that way.
See my previous post.
Personally I don't see what's so bad about taking a COPY of someone else's game (apart from piracy tehe, don't be a hypocrite guys). I DO have a problem with other people taking my save data and taking credit for what I've done. Maybe there could be an update that deletes save data as it is transferred to internal memory. Sure, that has its downsides, but it's better than being COMPLETELY unable to use a game. What say for those (like myself) that traded in their DSi's for the 3DS and as such CAN'T transfer their data across? Fair's fair, and that ain't. We've gotta have another way to do this.

leeday100196

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bumped because we have an official date on another thread (similar to this one, but mine's better IMO). The announced daay for our much-wanted update is not MAY, but JUNE. The 6th, to be exact. Be patient and it'll be here before we know it!

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really disappointing news. The 3DS feels like an incomplete product. The games are lame and the system lacks basic features we've become accustomed to.

And they wonder why sells have died.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat