Homebrew .3ds file not launching on cemu

Koon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i have zelda a link between worlds .3ds file which should launch perfectly with citra however whenever i try to launch it using cemu it tells me to decrypt the file using real 3ds. however the file is not a .cia file. how am i supposed to decrypt .3ds file further so that it runs on citra
any help is appriciated.

Last edited by Koon,

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have zelda a link between worlds .3ds file which should launch perfectly with cemu however whenever i try to launch it using cemu it tells me to decrypt the file using real 3ds. however the file is not a .cia file. how am i supposed to decrypt .3ds file further so that it runs on citra
any help is appriciated.
'that' iso site has a wide collection of already decrypted .3ds files

Reactions: Koon

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The 3ds file you are using is probably dumped directly from a cartridge, so you need to decrypt it first either by using a real 3ds console or finding a decrypted one.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yeah sorry my bad. i meant citra. i am also working with botw on cemu so it must have been on my mind lol. so do i have to download the whole game again?
it isn't a .cia file that should be coverted to .3ds so why can't it run it.
You can decrypt and extract the game with the latest 3dstool, then repack it as decrypted, I think that's the easiest way.

Koon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The 3ds file you are using is probably dumped directly from a cartridge, so you need to decrypt it first either by using a real 3ds console or finding a decrypted one.
okay, so is there a way to decrypt it without a 3ds. if not can you send me link from where i can download a decrypted one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks everybody. all my doubts got cleared.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
okay, so is there a way to decrypt it without a 3ds. if not can you send me link from where i can download a decrypted one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks everybody. all my doubts got cleared.
google 'that iso site' and you'll be able to find it there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU