• Views 413,059
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

CTurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i want use my 3ds in dolphin but i have a lot of problem with the input. the most of the button have the same input in this emulator. i tested the 3ds with visualboy advance and with snes9x and there worked well. how i can solve the problem?
In the next version of 3DSController there is support for customisable controls which should fix your problem.

To all those who can't get this working, the next version allows you to change the port that is used, hopefully this will fix it, if not, then I don't know what the problem is.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
thanks for this.

I wonder if Circle Pad Pro support can be added. It has an extra analog and 2 shoulder buttons. It should give enough buttons to play nearly every pc game with joystick support out there.

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was wondering, if you could make the 3ds act like an xbox controller

E.G bind "a" to "buttonA"

Still dont know why this program works on my laptop and not my pc still trying to find it out

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am a user who had this not working in the past

I changed my port to 4001. This is a port I use for developing stuff in C#. I have forwarded this port but you SHOULDNT need to

It works now

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just about to try this out and it says that you need a internet connection, will this still be able to be used while online if say nitnendo releases a system update in the future. To be able to use this with the wifi on without the wifi downloading a nintendo 3ds system update?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Am I the only one having a bit of trouble with the circlepad either working wrong (for example with PCSX2 I can't seem to configure that one properly, it seems to get stuck with one direction instead of working properly) or just not working at all (like with PPSSPP, when trying to configure the bindings - Analog up/down/left/right doesn't react to the circlepad moving in that direction)?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
you need to provide us with the same ini that you use on your sd card because i dont think we are using the right format in our own ini files

Kandern97

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, just an idea that is virtually impossible as of right now, but perhaps in the future, not so much. I love this idea, and I think that it would be great to make the 3DS into an MFi (made for iPhone/Pod/Pad/Poop) controller. There are a few controllers out there for iDevices, but most of them aren't great. And I remember like last year, someone made a tweak for jailbroken iDevices that would let them use a DualShock 3 or 4 controller with their iDevice. So I think it's feasible, just would need some more work and implementation. Sidenote: Apple has designated two control schemes for controllers to use. One has a D-Pad, two shoulder buttons, and standard face buttons (A,B,X,Y). The other uses all of these, in addition it also uses dual joysticks and another pair of shoulder buttons, so once CCP support is a thing. Then you could switch between those two schemes for the 3DS.

blunt420force

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am a user who had this not working in the past

I changed my port to 4001. This is a port I use for developing stuff in C#. I have forwarded this port but you SHOULDNT need to

It works now

Same thing as you was not working before i changed the port, now it works fine thanks

Reactions: YoshiInAVoid

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok, just an idea that is virtually impossible as of right now, but perhaps in the future, not so much. I love this idea, and I think that it would be great to make the 3DS into an MFi (made for iPhone/Pod/Pad/Poop) controller. There are a few controllers out there for iDevices, but most of them aren't great. And I remember like last year, someone made a tweak for jailbroken iDevices that would let them use a DualShock 3 or 4 controller with their iDevice. So I think it's feasible, just would need some more work and implementation. Sidenote: Apple has designated two control schemes for controllers to use. One has a D-Pad, two shoulder buttons, and standard face buttons (A,B,X,Y). The other uses all of these, in addition it also uses dual joysticks and another pair of shoulder buttons, so once CCP support is a thing. Then you could switch between those two schemes for the 3DS.
Pretty sure iDevices use bluetooth for their controllers, something like this would only work on with jailbroken devices or possibly if the specific app was programmed with the ability to look for and use this method of input.....ish, it might happen but i would assume it would only be for jailbroken devices

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
it works amazing,having an background image on the bottom screen would be nice like a grey image with a crosshair. i dont mind making a rough idea :)

for people who cant get it to work, in the 3DSController.ini you must just type ip address followed by the port for example 192.168.1.19:8888

stewartisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was haveing some trouble but changing the port worked

Awesome job! I tried playing some Binding of Isaac Rerbith with it and it worked well. I'll have to try it with the joystick later.:yaynds:

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Quick question, by flash card, would an R4 work or do you mean gateway and the like? Because I have an R4 card and when I copy the 3DSController.3ds file to it, I can't find it on my 3DS (it doesn't show along with all the games on it.) I put the file on the root of it (the micro SD card that goes in the R4), and I put the .ini file I created in the 3DS's actual SD card. Any advice? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how to use usbloader, so i can't help