Hacking 3ds CFW Help me please

Harry2001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i need help fast really fast please when in install CFW i go 2xrsa.3ds.guide then i press select and any other button to shoutdown then i power of and press Y then its appeared to me godmode9 and i want to go to SDCARD file but there is no SDCARD file what i have to do please help me fast

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Nevermind I guess you installed it already.

Are you trying to copy your CFW to your CTRNAND? If so that's not necessarily required. But if you have an SD card inserted and GodMode9 isn't recognizing it, then that sounds weird to me since the payload for Godmode is loaded from your SD card in the first place unless it itself is copied to the CTRNAND....... But how would that be if Godmode isn't letting you access your SD card in the first place where the payload is stored? Makes no sense.

Your post is confusing me.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what thats mean what now
What guide did you use man? 2xrsa is an outdated URL for installing A9LH/B(S that were updated not long ago. I don't understand what you mean when you say you load Godmode, but can't access your SD card. Your SD has to be read by the console to launch Godmode in the first place..... Is it freezing when you choose [0:] SDCARD? Or are you saying you don't even have that option at all?

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.