Hacking 3DS 11.5 system update incoming

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, what I was trying to say though, it hasn't been made publicly availble, so foolish to modify behaviour on premise that has been release.

Dont know anything about the talented dev who come up with this wonderful thing but Ive seen great work like this before get trashed before release because someone feelings get hurt for one reason or another. Seems to happen all the time... It like for some reason, the more talented a dev is the, more emotionally sensitive they are to others. Anyways not saying this about anyone in specific but the psp scene I recall was pure drama...
IR Shell anyone??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Someone has actually hacked a N2DSXL in the wild however. B9S installed. Lemme find the GBATemp thread...

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, these 3DS update threads are all the same.
Page 1: OMG DID THIS NEW UPDATE BRICK LUMA?! IS IT SAFE YET?! CAN I COME OUT OF THE BUNKER?!
Page 2 - 1,000,000: Ha! Nothing happened! Just the usual stability update! {insert stability joke here}

Reactions: Pleng and hurrz

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those of us with up to date CFW should only be worried about the random future banwaves B9S was made to be compatible on every new firmware

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I wonder if this update is to just add all of the graphics for the N2DSXL. (The setup graphics, etc.)
It's already included in the box
https://3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37#New_2DS_XL_Version

11.5 just syncs up the different new 3ds models so they all have the same titles (as opposed to 2 versions of 11.4). This makes sense from a dev standpoint as there's less variables to worry about, and thus theoretically, less potential for bugs and other problems.

Last edited by zoogie,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Harry2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol