Hacking 3Down - CTRNAND Downgrade

izumo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
saw the first post, but I don't understand

Can someone tell me how to clean ctrtransfer?

Sorry for bad english

cebolleto

Trophies
XP
Country
9.2 is the current firmware required for Gateway and also the last one where HBL can be launched automatically on startup using menuhax

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
9.2 is the current firmware required for Gateway and also the last one where HBL can be launched automatically on startup using menuhax
nope menuhax works up to 11/11.1 idk rn, and gateway works pretty good on 11.2

anyways there is no point in launching hbl by menuhax if you can run it from the hbl cia, and also gateway is just useful for debugging

Last edited by adrifcastr,

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks! But it's still not downloading, not even metadata is loading. Are you sure you're seeding the right file (11.2.0-35E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.7z)?
I am seeding everything, I am the OP so yeah, just poor internet over here, I'd better move to switzerland. they have the fastest and most stablest internet I've ever seen.

AshiePoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! But it's still not downloading, not even metadata is loading. Are you sure you're seeding the right file (11.2.0-35E_ctrtransfer_n3ds.7z)?
I'm seeding it too, so that's at least 2 seeders, so maybe try checking your firewall section
I can see 4 seeders on 11.2.0-35E n3ds but i dont see any attempts to download yet

Last edited by AshiePoo,

littlepandemonium

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Weird, I'm trying to download it but I still can't download metadata. And my network isn't torrent blocked, since I downloaded 11.3 just fine.

Any chance of a mirror like MEGA happening?

Edit: I found this torrent googling the filename, and it's downloading just fine. I'm not sure about its integrity, though.

Last edited by littlepandemonium,

AshiePoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Weird, I'm trying to download it but I still can't download metadata. And my network isn't torrent blocked, since I downloaded 11.3 just fine.

Any chance of a mirror like MEGA happening?
Nope, that breaks the rules i believe, so torrenting is the only option, if you PM me i may be able to help though
Hmm, With that torrent @littlepandemonium i'd be careful, it's not the same size as the one we have up here, so i'm gonna download it myself and double check

Last edited by AshiePoo,

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem downloading via torrent on PC I switched the torrent program and it worked so try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4