Hacking 3Down - CTRNAND Downgrade

Sukatees

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i actually injected the wrong ctr transer file, i picked the e ctr transfer instead of the u, and i think i have bricked. it wont turn on, the blue light turns on but it wont boot up

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually injected the wrong ctr transer file, i picked the e ctr transfer instead of the u, and i think i have bricked. it wont turn on, the blue light turns on but it wont boot up

Try holding Select to boot into the Luma3DS config. If that works, just restore your NAND Backup using Decrypt9/Godmode9/Whateveryouuse9, and try again with a different image.

Reactions: aut0mat3d

Hundredears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can share my 11.2.0-35U on my n3ds if someone can give me step by step guide tutorial on how to extract my ctrnand/ctrtransfer and also scrubbing it clean to make it public.

DeadKiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Alright, since this thread involves CTRTRANSFER, can I use Plailect guide's 9.2.0-20U CTRTRANSFER image to downgrade? My sysnand seems to be corrupted; it ask for update, but everytime shows an error... BTW I'm on 11.4.0-37U.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, since this thread involves CTRTRANSFER, can I use Plailect guide's 9.2.0-20U CTRTRANSFER image to downgrade? My sysnand seems to be corrupted; it ask for update, but everytime shows an error... BTW I'm on 11.4.0-37U.
Are you blocking any DNS servers when using your system? If you are, then you will get update notices even though you are on the lastest firm of the 11.4

Reactions: FateForWindows

Hundredears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@addi33

Following the scrubbing steps I'm basically on the pc step opening it wit a hex editor, now do I put 02 or 01 on the end? I open public ones and they have 01 in the last line.

I'll be sharing 11.2U_n3ds once sum1 tell me or help me edit the .sha

Last edited by Hundredears,

Hundredears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The .sha must be generated - I think you could use godmode for that

I already generated the .sha from gm9. Right now I'm on the PC part with HxD hex editor, I open public ctrtransfer.sha they both have 01 at the end, but the steps tell u to put 02. I'm trying to confirm whether it's 01 or 02 hex editing the new .sha generated.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey I'm looking for 11.2.0-35U_ctrtransfer_n3ds.7z I can't find on 3Down. I'm on 11.6. How do I make my ownn ctrtransfer nand?
You need to be on 11.2 in order to get the CTRNAND from 11.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on