RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up, Just got my confirmation email.
And I also noticed I had some To-Dos, after a few survey I got bumped up to Platinum status. I hope the prize this year are better than the buttons I got last year.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
When I entered the website not only did it listed the 3 Free Cards, but also another card: "Palutena (Rare)" I did order the cards, but I haven't seen anyone mention Palutena yet.

EDIT: Palutena was actually one of the 3 cards. I just misread the whole thing. My bad.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!! I don't even own a 3DS but free cards are free cards!

And this is why hundreds of disappointed 3DS owners will not get any of these.

Like you would turn down something free so someone else more worthy might get some.

Of course, me getting 1 of these is the reason hundreds of others won't.

Yes I would. If I didn't have a 3DS I would have no need for a few playing cards. They're not even worth anything.

And no, you personally won't be responsible for hundred of others, but knowing the internet and how selfish it is I bets there's thousands others just like you doing the same thing.

Reactions: 1 person

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
When I entered the website not only did it listed the 3 Free Cards, but also another card: "Palutena (Rare)" I did order the cards, but I haven't seen anyone mention Palutena yet.
Palutena is 1 of the 3 cards.
You are right. I was tired when I read the cards that were included, so I mistakenly assumed that everything in bold was a card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs