- Aug 7, 2007
- Isle Of Wight
- Visit site
Sony seem to be getting a bit how might one say dumber in their older PSP age. Dark_Alex has just released the new v3.90 M33 custom firmware update for PSP in record time, and he has posted that it is now available via the network update too. Dark_Alex has also just released the v1.50 kernel add-on which again is available from here.
QUOTE said:Originally Posted by 3.90 M33 readme
- Installation requires a PSP with 3.52 M33-3 or higher.
- Copy the UPDATE folder into /PSP/GAME/
- Get the 3.90 sony update from somewhere, and put it in same folder, with name "390.PBP".
Alternatively, you can let the installer to download for you via wifi.
- Run it, the update will be done by Sony updater. At the end when you are asked to reboot the
PSP pressing X or O, do it.
- 3.80 -> 3.90
- March33 NO UMD: fixed (yet another) bug related with exiting with home. (infinite semaphore wait)
Changes in updater:
- The degeneration check and correction of IDS keys happens too in 3.71 now.
- Added code to download 3.90 PBP from net via wifi.
Note that his code is not yet 100% stable, it may crash when selecting AP. In that case,
reinit the installer.
- L+triangle has been restored as method to bypass battery.
If you already have 390.PBP keep those buttons pressed until you see "Veryfing 390.PBP".
If the 390.PBP is being downloaded bia wifi, press those buttons at the end of download until
you see the previous sentence.