dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, the guide really confuses me, and I'd like some clarification on what exactly I need to do to downgrade from 3.3v1 to 3.2 and install starfall. I have 3.3v1 with cIOSrev7 (The one for Gamma), and the 2 cIOS's needed for using the shop channel (I believe the installers I used were called IOS51 installer and Shop Channel Installer). So, what exactly do I need to do to downgrade? Also, I don't need to use the TP Hack since I already have HBC, right? I used a rented disc to install HBC
frown.gif
Sorry for these noob questions, but I will really appreciate any help you guys can give me
smile.gif

Err, this seems to have come out kind of garbled; what I'm really asking is like what do I have to uninstall/reinstall/install to get get this working? Do I have to redo any cIOS's I have currently? Do I just need to use cIOS downgrader to get to 3.2? Will going back to 3.2/installing starfall affect what is installed already? And the noobiest of all, I know it shouldn't because it gets the stuff off of the internet, but is the fact that my system came installed with 3.3v1 a problem?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is an app called Custom IOS Downgrader1.2 and IOS Downgrader 1.0, use both of them to go to 3.2, and then install Starfall, if you really really really don't know how to use them, read at least 3 complete days wiibrew.org, randomly just read the entire info over there...!!!
smile.gif

dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya i know how to use those Homebrew, but do I have to reinstall any of my current cios's? in the guides it has you starting from scratch so I wasn't sure...

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a guide on how to downgrade for anyone on 3.4 in my signature - its fairly straightforward and has all the files - if you wanted to just look at the cIOs and IOS downgrader you should be able to follow that easily enough
in fact all you need is :

11. Load B. IOS Downgrader in Homebrew Channel. Just follow any prompts until it tells you it is complete.
12. Load C. cIOS Downgrader in Homebrew channel MAKING SURE you PICK YOUR CORRECT REGION
3.2U = USA/Canada, 3.2E = Europe, 3.2J = Japan ... you should then be on version 3.2 once completed

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
dmonkey21 said:
Ok, the guide really confuses me, and I'd like some clarification on what exactly I need to do to downgrade from 3.3v1 to 3.2 and install starfall. I have 3.3v1 with cIOSrev7 (The one for Gamma), and the 2 cIOS's needed for using the shop channel (I believe the installers I used were called IOS51 installer and Shop Channel Installer). So, what exactly do I need to do to downgrade? Also, I don't need to use the TP Hack since I already have HBC, right? I used a rented disc to install HBC
frown.gif
Sorry for these noob questions, but I will really appreciate any help you guys can give me
smile.gif

Err, this seems to have come out kind of garbled; what I'm really asking is like what do I have to uninstall/reinstall/install to get get this working? Do I have to redo any cIOS's I have currently? Do I just need to use cIOS downgrader to get to 3.2? Will going back to 3.2/installing starfall affect what is installed already? And the noobiest of all, I know it shouldn't because it gets the stuff off of the internet, but is the fact that my system came installed with 3.3v1 a problem?
since you have 3.3v1 you only need Cios Downgrader to downgrade your system menu cause your IOSs already trucha signed so you don't need the IOS Downgrader , and no need to redo any other installations beside Starfall that I'm assuming you are doing the whole downgrade for
wink.gif

dmonkey21

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks for all the help you guys. I'll just run cIOS downgrader and post back if I have any issues, which I'm sure I won't
smile.gif
I guess I was making this thing way to overly complicated.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
dmonkey21 said:
Awesome, thanks for all the help you guys. I'll just run cIOS downgrader and post back if I have any issues, which I'm sure I won't
smile.gif
I guess I was making this thing way to overly complicated.
you are very welcome buddy , we are here to help
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
  • Spider2190 @ Spider2190:
    Heya
    Spider2190 @ Spider2190: Heya